Fucked up the Country
I dont give a rats ass
[Show Results]

hows President Hussein Obama doin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2014, 01:23 PM
hows President Hussein Obama doin?
best president yet? no worse than the rest? worst thing that ever happened to America? don't give a rat's ass?

I used to be very concerned about it all but now that I'm recognizing that there's really nothing I can do, I'm beginning to lean more towards the don't give a rats ass
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 01:57 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: hows President Hussein Obama doin?
all out of rats asses. Cep for the one behind me Big Grin The vote about him being a kick ass President means you think he is in the top five in the amount of good He has done the Country.
12-08-2014, 02:16 PM
(12-08-2014 01:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  best president yet? no worse than the rest? worst thing that ever happened to America? don't give a rat's ass?

I used to be very concerned about it all but now that I'm recognizing that there's really nothing I can do, I'm beginning to lean more towards the don't give a rats ass
Fucked up the country... but which country do you mean? Iraq? Syria? Yemen? Libya? Consider
[+] 2 users Like Luminon's post
12-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Empty suit politician. Better than Bush, but being a better president than Bush is like beating a wheelchair bound individual in a foot race.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
12-08-2014, 02:27 PM
(12-08-2014 02:16 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 01:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  best president yet? no worse than the rest? worst thing that ever happened to America? don't give a rat's ass?

Fucked up the country... but which country do you mean? Iraq? Syria? Yemen? Libya? Consider

Yemen! Duh!Tongue
12-08-2014, 02:28 PM
How can he be the worse thing to happen to America when you're the worse thing that happened to America Cuntface?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
12-08-2014, 02:35 PM
(12-08-2014 02:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How can he be the worse thing to happen to America when you're the worse thing that happened to America Cuntface?

Wow! You're gonna give me that much credit? Nahh! I'm not that special! Wink

Cunt Face? Why thanks for noticingThumbsup
12-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Eh, Obama seems decent enough, but admittedly, I don't pay all that much attention to US politics; just enough that I 'know' that the Republican front-runners are getting dumber by the year and that they get pissy every time Obama tries to do anything remotely helpful.

Damn certain that he's a better leader than Australia's current bible-thumping, Kyoto Protocol-ignoring, free healthcare taking, anti-educating, indoctrination favouring, conservation disposing, boat people loathing PM who is so out of touch with reality that he thinks putting untrained, unqualified chaplains who required no police checks in schools was a good thing to continue.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-08-2014, 05:03 PM
(12-08-2014 02:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Empty suit politician. Better than Bush, but being a better president than Bush is like beating a wheelchair bound individual in a foot race.

You might want to find another example. Big Grin

[Image: wheelchair.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-08-2014, 06:30 PM
(12-08-2014 05:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 02:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Empty suit politician. Better than Bush, but being a better president than Bush is like beating a wheelchair bound individual in a foot race.

You might want to find another example. Big Grin

[Image: wheelchair.jpg]

Isn't the 200m record something like 19.2 seconds? Still slowerConfused
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post