I dont give a rats ass
[Show Results]

hows President Hussein Obama doin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: hows President Hussein Obama doin?
(12-08-2014 06:30 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 05:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You might want to find another example. Big Grin

[Image: wheelchair.jpg]

Isn't the 200m record something like 19.2 seconds? Still slowerConfused

[Image: bolt_56855103_39038b.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Not so bad considering the steaming turd he inherited from that idiot Bush and the group of steaming turds in the congress.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
12-08-2014, 08:00 PM
When Clinton ran the US, there was a surplus and China had a hard time. Then Angel G.W. Bush changed it. And then BO was bold enough to try to fix Bush's legacy ... have to say he has kicked some ass.

Cut me some slack and vote for Ted Cruz in 2016, OK ?

Want something? Then do something.
12-08-2014, 08:04 PM
He is doing awfully, but still a step up from the people who want to sue him.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
12-08-2014, 08:09 PM
He's not doing to bad for a Kenyan.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-08-2014, 08:32 PM
(12-08-2014 05:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 02:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Empty suit politician. Better than Bush, but being a better president than Bush is like beating a wheelchair bound individual in a foot race.

You might want to find another example. Big Grin

Or:
[Image: 748px-Rooseveltinwheelchair.jpg]

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
12-08-2014, 08:56 PM

Gods walk among us.

#sigh
12-08-2014, 09:17 PM
I believe in Obama's ideals. I think he hasn't been able to be the leader he would have liked to be, do to some circumstances he couldn't control, and probably many others he very well could have. As far as Presidents go I think he has been fairly mediocre; maybe even below average depending on how much you blame him for the NSA and dead lock in congress. I have become very critical of his foreign policy, and while "getting Bin Laden" was good, lasting stability in Iraq would have been way better. I feel like the drone strikes campaign was politically safe, but a humanitarian disaster. The economy did rebound under his leadership, but I am not inclined to thank the president for that. I think the Obama care will ultimately be his lasting legacy, and the "first black president" monicore of course.
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
12-08-2014, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 09:36 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(12-08-2014 09:17 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I believe in Obama's ideals. I think he hasn't been able to be the leader he would have liked to be, do to some circumstances he couldn't control, and probably many others he very well could have. As far as Presidents go I think he has been fairly mediocre; maybe even below average depending on how much you blame him for the NSA and dead lock in congress. I have become very critical of his foreign policy, and while "getting Bin Laden" was good, lasting stability in Iraq would have been way better. I feel like the drone strikes campaign was politically safe, but a humanitarian disaster. The economy did rebound under his leadership, but I am not inclined to thank the president for that. I think the Obama care will ultimately be his lasting legacy, and the "first black president" monicore of course.

Best answer!Thumbsup [Image: th?&id=HN.608044258424719356&...mp;amp;p=0]
13-08-2014, 10:18 AM
(12-08-2014 08:32 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 05:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You might want to find another example. Big Grin

Or:
[Image: 748px-Rooseveltinwheelchair.jpg]

One of the best Presidents of all time IMO.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!