Fucked up the Country
I dont give a rats ass
[Show Results]

hows President Hussein Obama doin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: hows President Hussein Obama doin?
(16-08-2014 04:27 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  The vitriol and insanity coming from the lunatic right in his direction has been truly entertaining, so for that alone he rates highly with me. I mean, remember this bit of fuckmuppetry?

For once I actually agree with you.

The nation of the Americans is coming under attack from a threat that seek to destroy American national identity and freedom. That threat is Evangelicalism. As far as I'm concerned Evangelicals are the Moslems of America.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 01:41 PM
that steam it almost sounds like you're calling Muslims evangelicals but I know exactly what you mean. are there branches of the evangelical movement that are terrorists?
16-08-2014, 01:46 PM
(16-08-2014 01:41 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  that steam it almost sounds like you're calling Muslims evangelicals but I know exactly what you mean. are there branches of the evangelical movement that are terrorists?

This should answer your question.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
26-08-2014, 09:14 PM
There are some things I like about this president and there are some things I don't like.

The civil rights for LGBT I'm very happy about. I think he's doing the right thing trying to push for equal rights.

The NSA thing, in my opinion, is a huge mark against the quality of his presidency. I know it's been going on since before he first took office, but the fact that he's not trying to put an end to it really bothers me.

I'm divided on his partisan/non partisan stances. Part of me wants to shake him and say "Get yourself and the democrats together and start hammering the republicans hard. Take no prisoners!". Part of me is also weary of all this "My way or I'm taking my ball and going home!" crap that's been going on. I like that the president seems like he wants to work together with the republicans (at least at face value), but the republicans are totally unwilling to concede or compromise on anything.