humorous thought thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2015, 08:27 PM
humorous thought thread
this is not a jokes thread.. in fact it exist for two reasons.. 1.. there are no plane jokles thread and... 2.... there are two many jokes threads as there is.. this a is just for those things you think to yourself an gigle and the hilariousness....

heres mine for today.... I always wonder why when people see you wear glasses they think you read often..... "oh... you have a serious vision impairment.... you must read hundreds of books a a year... roflao......

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: humorous thought thread
I just read a story on Facebook about a woman who was trying to steal a tube of cookie dough by putting it in her vagina.
She was caught when it exploded up there. My first thought was that she will probably get a yeast infection now. Shocking
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
16-12-2015, 08:52 PM
I always wonder why do newspapers still have daily horoscope's on them, and if anybody still reads it. 10 million people share the same birthday as you, your daily personalized horoscope means shit.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
16-12-2015, 09:32 PM
(16-12-2015 08:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  I just read a story on Facebook about a woman who was trying to steal a tube of cookie dough by putting it in her vagina.
She was caught when it exploded up there. My first thought was that she will probably get a yeast infection now. Shocking

Chocolate chip pussy! Evil_monster Now, if anybody has ever seen the diameter of that cookie dough tube, I gotta call BS...or she used a 5-gallon bucket of KY and a four-inch paint brush to help it along.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-12-2015, 09:49 PM
(16-12-2015 09:32 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 08:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  I just read a story on Facebook about a woman who was trying to steal a tube of cookie dough by putting it in her vagina.

Chocolate chip pussy! Evil_monster Now, if anybody has ever seen the diameter of that cookie dough tube, I gotta call BS...or she used a 5-gallon bucket of KY and a four-inch paint brush to help it along.

Yea, it was a bullshit story. That's just what I thought when I read the headline.
I got 2 likes for the comment though. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post