i am looking for the de-converted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2013, 04:11 AM
RE: i am looking for the de-converted
(16-01-2013 08:12 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Does it need to be skyped? Because 1) I don't have one, and 2) I could get my story across much more clearly in writing.
if you write it down you you can have a go
skype is free so not a problem
i wield the awesome power of editing
and if all else fails i could get someone to narrate your story

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2013, 05:02 AM
(17-01-2013 04:11 AM)dj-hato Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 08:12 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Does it need to be skyped? Because 1) I don't have one, and 2) I could get my story across much more clearly in writing.
if you write it down you you can have a go
skype is free so not a problem
i wield the awesome power of editing
and if all else fails i could get someone to narrate your story

Would it not be possible for Misanthro to simply record his bit and email the file?

Seems a bit simpler than arranging for somebody else to narrate him.

(PS, this seems like an interesting project.)

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
17-01-2013, 08:02 AM
I would be glad to join in your little project if you'll have me. Just PM me on youtube. Search DNAsGhostzHouze

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-01-2013, 09:04 AM
Sounds like a great project Dj-hato! After you've completed a couple of videos and if the participants agree, maybe you could put up thread to corral these videos - a sort of testimonial thread. It might be something to place in conjunction with the "recovering from religion" section.

Good luck - I can't wait to see the videos! Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
17-01-2013, 09:48 AM
I'd prefer the "pre-record yourself and email the file" routine, it allows more comfort to whom they are talking to (which I can guarantee you with me if I were to skype with you for this purpose...this would be the ONLY time I would ever skype) it also allows more information to be expressed freely, so with me I'd rather email you a file of my voice or whatever than the former. If that's attainable then I'd be into it as well. If for some oddball reason skype is mandatory, you bear responsibility if I do not remember my password.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
21-01-2013, 03:55 PM
(17-01-2013 09:48 AM)Matthew Laramore Wrote:  I'd prefer the "pre-record yourself and email the file" routine, it allows more comfort to whom they are talking to (which I can guarantee you with me if I were to skype with you for this purpose...this would be the ONLY time I would ever skype) it also allows more information to be expressed freely, so with me I'd rather email you a file of my voice or whatever than the former. If that's attainable then I'd be into it as well. If for some oddball reason skype is mandatory, you bear responsibility if I do not remember my password.
you can do that to it does not need to bee video because the skype recordings i will be making wont be screen recorded because my pc freaks out when i try that

21-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Let me know what times work best for you and we'll get it all worked out. Smile

Contribute to the Community Resource!
21-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Do I have to wear pants during the interview?
21-01-2013, 11:15 PM
I'd be happy to do it, though I may just do it myself soon on my own YouTube channel.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
22-01-2013, 05:23 AM
When is this happening?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.