i am so fdrunk right nwe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2011, 03:13 AM
RE: i am so fdrunk right nwe
lol this might be safer than calling through your contact list. Ive done that a few times.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2011, 04:21 AM
There should be an alco-lock in every computer. Everybody would be happy to find out that they didn't post that stuff to their boss' facebook.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
21-01-2011, 01:41 PM
(21-01-2011 01:02 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Yeah Unbeliever , please provide a link.

I would if I could, but it's in the Forum Community section, which can only be viewed by members. I can give you a taste of the awesomeness, though.

should everybody dicks his own potatoes
pillory Wrote:not that i hugry or anything like that...
Lord Kenneth Wrote:I sure dick my own potatoes.
Brown Wrote:Someone thinks he's pretty damn clever, starting threads with "organs," "ass" and "dick" in the titles.

Well, here's a hint, bright boy. Next time, misspell the word "count" accidentally on purpose so that you refer to the female anatomy, and then see what happens.
pillory Wrote:sorry, brown "the big breath"
Lord Kenneth Wrote:
Brown Wrote:Someone thinks he's pretty damn clever, starting threads with "organs," "ass" and "dick" in the titles.

Well, here's a hint, bright boy. Next time, misspell the word "count" accidentally on purpose so that you refer to the female anatomy, and then see what happens.
What, you never dick your own potatoes before?
pillory Wrote:actually Brown you're right to burn your sleeves, but still ,

no you ..

I meant organ not that music thing..
dig was accident,,

i don't thing i am clever ,...

oh, dear .Mr brown just burned his sleeves, because of my frwee wheeling..

oh dear
shemp Wrote:Pillory, isn't it against the law in Finland to dick a potato?
pillory Wrote:shemp,YES,perhaps it's not ,
but i just meant just digging my potatoes,
does that mean something I don't understand.

i was listening Digging my potatoes_-James Cotton
Luciana Wrote:In the Southern Hemisphere, when you dick your potatoes and it's summer, we dick our potatoes counterclockwise, because of the coriolis effect. Or something like that.

And that's just the first half of the first page. It goes on for twelve.

EDIT: Here's a sample from page eleven.

JoeyDonuts Wrote:And yea, verily, during the time of the potatoeing, the Mishrankiniates of Ramseth El-Jabboth Bath-Gilead did bring to their temples four score and eleventy cubits of the finest potatoes. And verily did they then dicks them in front of the Lord. And when was all to mash, the Hebroniumamites of Lashreth Bal-Simeon did eat half of the remainder with bits of pickled ass, and of stoats, vole gravy, lark pudding, and mead. But the Lord sayeth, thou shalt not dicks the remainder, for it is given to you as a test. Then therefore did the Lord notice the Rabbiniviumities had ignored him anon, and were dicksing the leftovers to the last man. And lo, the Lord changed the potatoes to mouse traps, and there was much screaming and gnashing of pubes. And the Rabbiniviumites cried out in their anguish...that the Lord was a rotten bastard.

Here endeth...the lesson.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
21-01-2011, 01:44 PM
(21-01-2011 01:41 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I would if I could, but it's in the Forum Community section, which can only be viewed by members. I can give you a taste of the awesomeness, though.

What do you mean ?
I'm registered - are there tiers to the forum Sad ?
21-01-2011, 02:02 PM
(21-01-2011 01:44 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(21-01-2011 01:41 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I would if I could, but it's in the Forum Community section, which can only be viewed by members. I can give you a taste of the awesomeness, though.

What do you mean ?

The JREF forum, not this one. If you're registered there, you should be able to see it. If not, it won't let you in.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
21-01-2011, 05:11 PM
(21-01-2011 02:02 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-01-2011 01:44 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  

What do you mean ?

The JREF forum, not this one. If you're registered there, you should be able to see it. If not, it won't let you in.

JREF forum?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2011, 10:55 PM
The James Randi Educational Foundation forums. Like the JREF itself, it's dedicated to skepticism, logic, and rational thought. It was the first forum that I dedicated any serious amount of time to, and it remains, to date, the greatest place for open discussion that I have found on the internet.

No offense to you guys, of course. TTAF has no real flaws; you guys are great, and I enjoy the time I spend here. But the JREF forum is populated with some of the most eloquent and intelligent individuals I have ever interacted with. I learn something new almost every time I go there.

If anyone is interested, I'm on there as Pure Argent (another username in reference to The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever; Covenant's wild magic was described as "a flame of pure argent").