i cant make this shit up, mom text me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2015, 01:25 PM
i cant make this shit up, mom text me
I heard through the grape vine that my sister is moving like over 24 hours away. I told my husband that she will try to contact me but I figured it would be a couple of months after my sister left.

Yesterday my daughter came over obviously and wanted me to go to moms with her saying we can go if we want. I told her that they called the police and we were allowed to be around them and I'd we were at their house and they called we would go to jail. And that was all I said because she didn't need to know much else. I told her I wasn't saying anything more.

Then at 6pm my brother text me and while I was talking to him (and wondering why he text me) mom text me saying merry Christmas and that she loves me and misses me. Say what? A text? Really?

I text her back saying 'I appreciate the effort and merry Christmas to you too and this is a start.' I'm leaving it there and see what happens. Of course I'm still blocked on Facebook and I couldn't say bye to my sister since she hasn't said a word to me and she is supposed to be leaving today and for all I know she is already gone.

I know it was my daughter that said something to her and she text me to just satisfy her. But what mom doesn't get is that if she doesn't persue this and my daughter will find out and it won't look good on mom.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i cant make this shit up, mom text me
Obviously you have a family that loves you and greatly cares about you. I think you should turn 100% of your focus to those who are there for you, those who are not, is not worth a single tear. Learn from your mother's mistakes, it is a great example of everything you shouldn't be towards your kid/s. If your other family decides they want you back in their life, than they'll make the effort to win you back, until that happens, be the best person you can be for those who hasn't turned their back on you and make life best experience you can for them. Give your kid/s the memories of you that they will cherish, and not only to remember you as hurt, and sad mother. Life is too short, enjoy every second of it, don't allow anyone to ruin it for you and your family.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2015, 01:44 PM
That's what I did yesterday. My kids came over for breakfast and we had a great time. I didn't bring mom up or anything that happened because it wasn't the time or place. My daughter brought it up.

As I said I think what happened is that my daughter said something to my mom and my daughter called her out on a few things and my brother over heard. So that prompted him to text me and he was bugging mom to do the same. So she did to get them to shut up. Hence why she text me and I'm still not unblocked from Facebook and they still didn't tell me about my sister moving.
26-12-2015, 06:01 PM
(26-12-2015 01:38 PM)izel Wrote:  Obviously you have a family that loves you and greatly cares about you. I think you should turn 100% of your focus to those who are there for you, those who are not, is not worth a single tear. Learn from your mother's mistakes, it is a great example of everything you shouldn't be towards your kid/s. If your other family decides they want you back in their life, than they'll make the effort to win you back, until that happens, be the best person you can be for those who hasn't turned their back on you and make life best experience you can for them. Give your kid/s the memories of you that they will cherish, and not only to remember you as hurt, and sad mother. Life is too short, enjoy every second of it, don't allow anyone to ruin it for you and your family.

Actually no its all about appearance and to pacify my daughter to make it look like she tried. She has no intentions of making this right.
In order for me to know she means it she needs to admit she lied and sent me all those text and that she never once said she loves me or that she is glad she had me. I point blank asked her 5 times and all I got was 'I'll pray for you' 5 times. Then when she posted on Facebook that I'm mentally ill and my sister believed it, I sent her the texts. Mom claims I made them all up and she never sent them.

So she has a lot of butt kissing to do before we are OK. And the first step is admitting she sent those texts. I'm not backing down because she made me out to be the worst bad guy in my families eyes.