i have a confession

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: i have a confession
(17-05-2015 11:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  You have got to weigh up the guilt you feel versus the consequences of her finding out. What does she think you do?

She thinks I work at a temp agency cleaning offices at night .
I think she us going to be hurt and mad. Then try to 'save' us then cut us out but not for long just til she gets over it.

Truth is I didn't go looking for this job in grll in my lap literally. We go to strip clubs as a couple all the time and this one that we frequent kept asking me to work there. For 3 months we talked about it and decided that the money I made was worth it.
We both work hard and thus allows us to have the life we want. I will tell you that it feels so good to pay your bills every month on time and gave enough left to buy what is needed and then some plus save to go to Disney world. Yep we took 7 people to Disney! Something we could NEVER dreamed of being able to do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
18-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Hey, I guess it took some courage to tell us too Smile Hope things go well when you do tell her.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-05-2015, 12:32 AM
(18-05-2015 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hey, I guess it took some courage to tell us too Smile Hope things go well when you do tell her.

Yes it did. I wasn't going to tell my parents but a friend or I though was a friend told my dad.
I had to tell them. But I've always done what I'm going to do anyway. I'm glad its out on my side.
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
18-05-2015, 12:35 AM
Oh well for what little it is worth. I don't think anything bad about your line of work. I mean as long as people pay are willing to pay and work conditions isn't bad I don't really care.

Good on you to help provide for your family.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-05-2015, 12:38 AM
She's a mom ... pretty certain she's seen a bit of life. She will survive someone else's lifestyle. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
18-05-2015, 12:48 AM
(18-05-2015 12:35 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Oh well for what little it is worth. I don't think anything bad about your line of work. I mean as long as people pay are willing to pay and work conditions isn't bad I don't really care.

Good on you to help provide for your family.

Thank you for that. It feels good to be able to pay for things and not ask for help not only that but be able to buy things that us needed and wanted.
18-05-2015, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 01:09 AM by Free Thought.)
(18-05-2015 12:38 AM)kim Wrote:  She's a mom ... pretty certain she's seen a bit of life. She will survive someone else's lifestyle. Shy

Of course she'll survive it.

Whether it may cause her to endlessly harangue them is the problem, I'd assume.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-05-2015, 01:52 AM
No need for confession. It's an honorable profession. Men need to see attractive almost naked ladies in the flesh. A variety of them. We shouldn't deny this biological reality.

You're in the entertainment business. You're also probably smarter and more capable than most of the men who ogle you. The old lady, she wishes she could attract that kind of arrention. She should be proud of you.
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
18-05-2015, 01:53 AM
(18-05-2015 01:52 AM)freetoreason Wrote:  No need for confession. It's an honorable profession. Men need to see attractive almost naked ladies in the flesh. A variety of them. We shouldn't deny this biological reality.

You're in the entertainment business. You're also probably smarter and more capable than most of the men who ogle you. The old lady, she wishes she could attract that kind of arrention. She should be proud of you.

Awe thanks
18-05-2015, 04:02 AM
It's a filthy business. Just trash!

I'd never allow a gf / SO / daughter / daughter-in-law of mine to do anything like that.

The quicker you ditch that cover story and tell her you're a stripper, the better.

Yes

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post