i have a confession

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 05:19 AM
RE: i have a confession
Show up in a tutu --and tell her you've taken up dancing for a living.....

Any incorrect conclusions she comes to on her own, are her problem...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-05-2015, 06:05 AM
You can tell your mother-in-law you do it for Jesus like this lady Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
18-05-2015, 06:33 AM
How did things go when you talked with your parents?

Try to figure out all the points she will bring up about why she doesnt approve and have thought out answers to each of them.

- religion
- taboo/morality
- safety
- infidelity
- lying about it
- influence on children
- you corrupted her innocent boy.

You already know her take on the religious side, and for many religious folks sex is a behind closed doors topic that isnt discussed. Moral people only have sex for procreation, don't cha know! Wink The safety comcern is valid, IMO. Be sure to tell her about the precautions your employer has in place for your safety. Many people tend to think that if you strip you must be sleeping around with loads of people, etc. And there is the fact that you and your husband have been lying to her all this time.

Think thru all the things she can throw at you. Be calm and rational and prepared and answer each one. I would approach it from the entertainment side. So many pop stars are barely dressed but culture gives them approval. It shouldnt be any different for you.

At the end of the day you will have answered all of her objections and the only thing left for her to fall back on is "I just don't like it". And there isnt anything you can say or do about that (although that might be a good time to give her a little hint about how well it pays Wink

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
18-05-2015, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 07:21 AM by purpledaisies.)
(18-05-2015 06:33 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  How did things go when you talked with your parents?

Try to figure out all the points she will bring up about why she doesnt approve and have thought out answers to each of them.

- religion
- taboo/morality
- safety
- infidelity
- lying about it
- influence on children
- you corrupted her innocent boy.

You already know her take on the religious side, and for many religious folks sex is a behind closed doors topic that isnt discussed. Moral people only have sex for procreation, don't cha know! Wink The safety comcern is valid, IMO. Be sure to tell her about the precautions your employer has in place for your safety. Many people tend to think that if you strip you must be sleeping around with loads of people, etc. And there is the fact that you and your husband have been lying to her all this time.

Think thru all the things she can throw at you. Be calm and rational and prepared and answer each one. I would approach it from the entertainment side. So many pop stars are barely dressed but culture gives them approval. It shouldnt be any different for you.

At the end of the day you will have answered all of her objections and the only thing left for her to fall back on is "I just don't like it". And there isnt anything you can say or do about that (although that might be a good time to give her a little hint about how well it pays Wink

I like this thanks. As far as safety my husband takes me back a forth. He has gotten to know the owner very well. In fact he doesn't live far from my brother. He let's my husband in but he us the ONLY SO that is allowed, he helps around the place and gets things for us girls.

I've been doing this for 5 years now and while a lot do sleep around I don't. Not because I haven't been asked but I love my husband way too much and its just not worth it to me. That doesn't mean we don't play Wink

And could I tell you stories. We have girls come in all the time no big deal. This one night a girls came in and at the end of the night a male customer punch one of the girl customers. Why not sure but had the police there and all were interviewed on what we saw. Or the time to girls were fighting before we opened and one broke a bottle and trief to stab tge other. The other pulled mace out and maced her. Cant tell ya hiw many times my station has had a girl thrown into it as they were fighting. Yes they got fired.
And since most are young girls (I'm quite a bit older) there is do much drama that part I can't stand.
Good times
As far as the kids go they are all grown except my husbands youngest he is 15. And they already know and its no big deal.
Corrupting my husband? Please lol
Morality? Well that's all subjective for the most part.
18-05-2015, 07:55 AM
(17-05-2015 09:35 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I'm a stripper. Yes I am. Anyway everyone knows except my husbands mom. I feel as though I'm not me around her even though she is a wonderful lady. She is religious and we don't know how she will react.
I've known this woman since I was 19. I am close to her except this one thing. I want to tell her but afraid that she will be upset and our relationship will never be the same.
My husband doesn't want to tell her which is another reason I haven't said anything.
Guess I needed to just get it off my chest

40-year-old stripper? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2015, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 08:17 AM by purpledaisies.)
(18-05-2015 07:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 09:35 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I'm a stripper. Yes I am. Anyway everyone knows except my husbands mom. I feel as though I'm not me around her even though she is a wonderful lady. She is religious and we don't know how she will react.
I've known this woman since I was 19. I am close to her except this one thing. I want to tell her but afraid that she will be upset and our relationship will never be the same.
My husband doesn't want to tell her which is another reason I haven't said anything.
Guess I needed to just get it off my chest

40-year-old stripper? Consider

Yes I am. Most people think I'm 24-26 and don't believe me when I tell them how old I am.
http://imgur.com/pFuLlj9
[+] 3 users Like purpledaisies's post
18-05-2015, 08:44 AM
It's a job ... a job you are careful to make work for the benefit of your family. You've kept the objectionable aspects (violence & drama) surrounding the job, at a reasonable distance from your family. You are positive and responsible ... when all is said and done, you are the only one who controls you.

You are apprehensive about mom-inlaw not knowing or possibly fear her reaction. It's understandable; you are used to controlling other peoples' perceptions ... it's your job.

Letting others know (or not) exactly who you are & what you do, is part of being in control of you and others' perceptions of you.

Be matter-of-fact about it and realize that her objections might range from some preconceived notions (fear of the unknown) or concern for your safety... which is a very valid concern.

If she hears it from you (& her son), she will get a clear understanding of you and your job, and you can help alleviate some of the fears she might have for your safety.

OOOH!
Problem solved: take her to Disney World and tell her there. It is the magic kingdom, after all. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-05-2015, 08:48 AM
(18-05-2015 08:44 AM)kim Wrote:  It's a job ... a job you are careful to make work for the benefit of your family. You've kept the objectionable aspects (violence & drama) surrounding the job, at a reasonable distance from your family. You are positive and responsible ... when all is said and done, you are the only one who controls you.

You are apprehensive about mom-inlaw not knowing or possibly fear her reaction. It's understandable; you are used to controlling other peoples' perceptions ... it's your job.

Letting others know (or not) exactly who you are & what you do, is part of being in control of you and others' perceptions of you.

Be matter-of-fact about it and realize that her objections might range from some preconceived notions (fear of the unknown) or concern for your safety... which is a very valid concern.

If she hears it from you (& her son), she will get a clear understanding of you and your job, and you can help alleviate some of the fears she might have for your safety.

OOOH!
Problem solved: take her to Disney World and tell her there. It is the magic kingdom, after all. Wink

Funny you mentioned Disney as mil is taking us to universal studios. Do ya think that will work? Lol
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
18-05-2015, 08:56 AM
(18-05-2015 06:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You can tell your mother-in-law you do it for Jesus like this lady Tongue

Made it to halfway before I had to bail Laugh out load Jesus Christ Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-05-2015, 09:25 AM
(18-05-2015 08:13 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 07:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  40-year-old stripper? Consider

Yes I am. Most people think I'm 24-26 and don't believe me when I tell them how old I am.
http://imgur.com/pFuLlj9

YEEESSSS! I think it's FANTASTIC!!!! You go girl! Thumbsup

Dancing is one of the greatest ways to keep in shape and it doesn't matter what kind of dancing it is.

Keep up the good work and to hell with what your MIL thinks. The human body is beautiful and amazing. It's a work of art and there's nothing wrong with showing it off.

Bowing

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post