i have a confession

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: i have a confession
(18-05-2015 09:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 08:13 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Yes I am. Most people think I'm 24-26 and don't believe me when I tell them how old I am.
http://imgur.com/pFuLlj9

YEEESSSS! I think it's FANTASTIC!!!! You go girl! :thumbsup:

Dancing is one of the greatest ways to keep in shape and it doesn't matter what kind of dancing it is.

Keep up the good work and to hell with what your MIL thinks. The human body is beautiful and amazing. It's a work of art and there's nothing wrong with showing it off.

:bowing:

Thanks so much. It makes me feel very good to hear that stuff one of the perks of my job
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 09:38 AM
(18-05-2015 09:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The human body is beautiful ...

The human excretory system begs to differ. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-05-2015, 11:44 AM
i have a confession
A few thoughts:
You should be ashamed! Being that! You disgusting person. Being an atheist is horrible!! Just kidding. Smile

Next... Seeing that photo, I see why you're making money. Shake it all the way to the bank, little lady.

Next... I've never been to a strip club but have friends who have. As the saying goes, doesn't matter where you get your engine running, just where you park your car. Most of those guys see you, get worked up, and go home to a happy significant other. (Or by themselves.) So I don't think there's nothing wrong with what you do, not that you asked. In fact, I respect your job more than what my boss does.
18-05-2015, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 11:59 AM by purpledaisies.)
(18-05-2015 11:44 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  A few thoughts:
You should be ashamed! Being that! You disgusting person. Being an atheist is horrible!! Just kidding. Smile

Next... Seeing that photo, I see why you're making money. Shake it all the way to the bank, little lady.

Next... I've never been to a strip club but have friends who have. As the saying goes, doesn't matter where you get your engine running, just where you park your car. Most of those guys see you, get worked up, and go home to a happy significant other. (Or by themselves.) So I don't think there's nothing wrong with what you do, not that you asked. In fact, I respect your job more than what my boss does.

Thank you that was Mr just goofing off. I have more revieling pics but I thought that one was the most tasteful. Big Grin
ETA: most of my regulars know I'm married, a few even know my husband. I even have married couples come in to get dances.
My favorite part though is when I blow them away when they ask how old I am. Big Grin
18-05-2015, 12:20 PM
I wanna be a stripper.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-05-2015, 12:21 PM
(18-05-2015 12:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I wanna be a stripper.

Drink some tequila. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-05-2015, 12:24 PM
(18-05-2015 12:21 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Drink some tequila. Drinking Beverage

Wanna do body shots out of my belly button? Be careful though, it holds about 8 oz.

#sigh
18-05-2015, 12:25 PM

That's a joke with some guys. They will I bet I can make money. Uh huh suuuuurrrrreeee lol
18-05-2015, 12:25 PM

I'm getting my dollar bills ready lol
18-05-2015, 12:30 PM
(18-05-2015 12:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

I'm getting my dollar bills ready lol

oh you. Blush

[Image: girly-1.jpg]

#sigh