(18-05-2015 12:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm getting my dollar bills ready lol

oh you. Blush

[Image: girly-1.jpg]

sexxayyyyy! Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 12:45 PM
i have a confession
See, now I can't be a stripper because Girly out-sexies me.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
18-05-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: i have a confession
An atheist and a stripper? Lawd have mercy on yo' soul!!!!!

lol...In all seriousness, I'm sure this has to be difficult. I can't assume you are nonbeliever but if you are, have you discussed this with her yet as well? How did you approach that? Maybe you attempt to find some similarities in how the subject was broached and use those.
18-05-2015, 12:48 PM
(18-05-2015 12:45 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  See, now I can't be a stripper because Girly out-sexies me.

We are all in that boat man.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-05-2015, 12:48 PM
(18-05-2015 12:45 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  See, now I can't be a stripper because Girly out-sexies me.

Well, as guys like to say on here--No pic, no proof Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
18-05-2015, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 01:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-05-2015 12:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

We are all in that boat man.

There there little fellas. Jesus still loves you.

[Image: muffspathead.gif]

#sigh
18-05-2015, 01:09 PM
(18-05-2015 12:47 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  An atheist and a stripper? Lawd have mercy on yo' soul!!!!!

lol...In all seriousness, I'm sure this has to be difficult. I can't assume you are nonbeliever but if you are, have you discussed this with her yet as well? How did you approach that? Maybe you attempt to find some similarities in how the subject was broached and use those.

No have we not told her about the atheist thing yet. I don't know if my husband will or not.
18-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Fair play to you. Difficult as it seems, just tell her. She'll probably be more disappointed that your an atheist. In the end it's your life so go for it. Your better off getting it off your chest. Smile

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
18-05-2015, 02:38 PM
(18-05-2015 06:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You can tell your mother-in-law you do it for Jesus like this lady Tongue

I can't figure out why she doesn't charge her students money. It's not like it's a ministry - because all of the women have to bring their church bulletin.

I've always wanted to do a pole dancing exercise class. This may be next on my workout list...but not the Jesus part.

I wish I wouldn't have been such a prude in college - holy shit, never realized how much dancers make until I started working in the ER. Did you know I could have made more money working in a club in New Orleans than as a registered nurse?! I could have paid for school AND had money in savings.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
18-05-2015, 02:47 PM
(18-05-2015 02:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 06:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You can tell your mother-in-law you do it for Jesus like this lady Tongue

I can't figure out why she doesn't charge her students money. It's not like it's a ministry - because all of the women have to bring their church bulletin.

I've always wanted to do a pole dancing exercise class. This may be next on my workout list...but not the Jesus part.

I wish I wouldn't have been such a prude in college - holy shit, never realized how much dancers make until I started working in the ER. Did you know I could have made more money working in a club in New Orleans than as a registered nurse?! I could have paid for school AND had money in savings.

Yeah, I'm not sure why she doesn't charge $$? Maybe she just does it for fun and for exercise and to keep it christian (i.e. the church bulletin thing). A few of my friends took a pole dancing fitness class as part of a bachelorette party. But I was wayyyy too christian back then and opted out of that part. But the fitness class looks fun and really is supposed to work your core. I think the gospel music playing in her class while working out would drive me crazy.