i have a confession

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: i have a confession
One other thing ---

If your husband's dad is still in the picture ----

If the MIL ever finds out -- tell her you thought her husband was ok with it, for all the tips he gave you.......

Dirty pool???

Absolutely --

But, it'll get you off the hot seat for a couple weeks....Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-05-2015, 04:38 PM
(18-05-2015 01:09 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 12:47 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  An atheist and a stripper? Lawd have mercy on yo' soul!!!!!

lol...In all seriousness, I'm sure this has to be difficult. I can't assume you are nonbeliever but if you are, have you discussed this with her yet as well? How did you approach that? Maybe you attempt to find some similarities in how the subject was broached and use those.

No have we not told her about the atheist thing yet. I don't know if my husband will or not.

Does your mother in law live nearby? My in laws live 2000 miles away. They're wonderful people, I love them a lot and my father in law is an atheist but I'm still glad they live on the other side of the country. I like my marriage privacy and I think it's one of the reasons for the success of our 26 years of marriage....we've never been bothered by pesky in-laws.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-05-2015, 04:17 AM
(18-05-2015 03:15 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  One other thing ---

If your husband's dad is still in the picture ----

If the MIL ever finds out -- tell her you thought her husband was ok with it, for all the tips he gave you.......

Dirty pool???

Absolutely --

But, it'll get you off the hot seat for a couple weeks....Wink

Yes but they've been divorced for years never talk. It Aldo helps that they live a state away from each other too.
My husbands dad knows and is not bothered by where I work. He has said that we are doing what we can to take care if our family. We have 5 kids together and when we first got married it was a horrible struggle. Then I found thus job and we are so much happier and feel accomplished that we are doing this on our own with no help. That is the best part that we don't rely on anyone.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
19-05-2015, 05:15 AM
Alternately -- tell her her pastor is a regular customer - and he's cool with it....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Thought I'd post an updated pic took today http://imgur.com/TykD8mu
[+] 6 users Like purpledaisies's post
19-05-2015, 05:33 PM
(19-05-2015 04:09 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Thought I'd post an updated pic took today http://imgur.com/TykD8mu

That's great, you look wonderful.

How did you learn your dance moves or did it just come naturally?

I love some of the old strippers from waaaaay back when. I'm talkin' way back. Sally Rand and her Fan Dance and of course, Gypsy Rose Lee. Sally Rand also did a Bubble Dance that's just beautiful.

This is from the 1934 World's Fair. If someone did this today at a World's Fair a bunch of religious nuts would picket it and scream holy hell.

Mods: I think she has a bodysuit on so it's ok.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-05-2015, 05:41 PM
(19-05-2015 05:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 04:09 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Thought I'd post an updated pic took today http://imgur.com/TykD8mu

That's great, you look wonderful.

How did you learn your dance moves or did it just come naturally?

I love some of the old strippers from waaaaay back when. I'm talkin' way back. Sally Rand and her Fan Dance and of course, Gypsy Rose Lee. Sally Rand also did a Bubble Dance that's just beautiful.

This is from the 1934 World's Fair. If someone did this today at a World's Fair a bunch of religious nuts would picket it and scream holy hell.

Mods: I think she has a bodysuit on so it's ok.

Mostly on the job. I don't do much pole work, it doesn't make you tips as well.
I normally play 80s rock. Enter sandman, bad to the bone things like that
19-05-2015, 05:57 PM
(17-05-2015 09:35 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I'm a stripper. Yes I am. Anyway everyone knows except my husbands mom. I feel as though I'm not me around her even though she is a wonderful lady. She is religious and we don't know how she will react.
I've known this woman since I was 19. I am close to her except this one thing. I want to tell her but afraid that she will be upset and our relationship will never be the same.
My husband doesn't want to tell her which is another reason I haven't said anything.
Guess I needed to just get it off my chest

And here I thought you were going to say you were a nun or something. So you dance...it isn't illegal and you are helping to support your family.

Let your MIL continue to think whatever she thinks. Just don't be surprised if things get ugly if she finds out from someone else.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-05-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm a big fan of nudity and... stuff. My mil is absolutely nuts so I understand your fear of sharing anything with yours. Best of luck to you.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
19-05-2015, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2015 11:50 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(17-05-2015 09:35 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I'm a stripper. Yes I am..... Guess I needed to just get it off my chest

I know this is a deeply serious personal issue fraught full of interpersonal pitfalls and familial strife but...goddamnit that last sentence made me laugh harder then I have in ages. You are officially in my good graces now!

*ahem* All that aside it's very likely that his mother, given her religious proclivities and the, sadly all too common judgmental attitude that goes with it, will react negatively to your chosen vocation. But that's all it is, a job, it's not who you are and it's not what defines you anymore then your hobbies do. Don't let her or anyone (yourself included) define you thusly. My advice is the same as it ever is, to thy own self be true. Not only for the easing of your own conscience but also because secrets, great and small, rarely ever stay secrets. Naturally you should follow your own heart on such matters but if that is a conversation you must have don't let the conversation be about how being a stripper is a brand you wear, don't make it a stigma. Talk about how you feel doing it: if it makes you feel sexy, empowered, and confident bring that to the fore. Don't let HER dictate to YOU how it should make YOU feel.

I've worked in strip clubs and even a brothel keeping people safe and I've seen girls and guys who have "come out" to their families about what they do. Most don't end well but the ones that do....always involve the family finding out from the person themselves. It's better to be viewed as a stripper then as a stripper and a lier. In the end though it all depends on how close you are, how close you wanna be, and if that's a side of you feel she even needs to know about. If you're happy with your work and your husband supports it then that's all that matters. Our jobs are not who we are as people.

Edit: I adore your hair, it looks lovely!

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post