i have a confession

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: i have a confession
(18-05-2015 02:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Did you know I could have made more money working in a club in New Orleans than as a registered nurse?! I could have paid for school AND had money in savings.

Right but then I'd have no savings and no money for my education, so really it balances out in the end. Drooling

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-05-2015, 11:56 PM
(19-05-2015 11:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 02:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Did you know I could have made more money working in a club in New Orleans than as a registered nurse?! I could have paid for school AND had money in savings.

Right but then I'd have no savings and no money for my education, so really it balances out in the end. Drooling

It took me a little while to figure this out Big Grin Well played that man.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-05-2015, 12:11 AM
No need to tell her. It wouldn't matter at all.
20-05-2015, 04:47 PM

ummmm ... I think I maybe knew that? Blush

This is not my signature.
20-05-2015, 06:28 PM
(19-05-2015 11:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 11:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Right but then I'd have no savings and no money for my education, so really it balances out in the end. Drooling

It took me a little while to figure this out Big Grin Well played that man.

That's not even a joke either, I actually would. I have no idea what Nurse looks like and I still find her one of the most enticing women I've ever spoken too. I've always had a thing for strong and intelligent women though, so I'm a wee bit biased. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-05-2015, 06:38 PM
(20-05-2015 06:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 11:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  It took me a little while to figure this out Big Grin Well played that man.

That's not even a joke either, I actually would. I have no idea what Nurse looks like and I still find her one of the most enticing women I've ever spoken too. I've always had a thing for strong and intelligent women though, so I'm a wee bit biased. Tongue

[Image: thirstlord-meme-generator-dis-nigga-is-t...d10e65.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
20-05-2015, 07:56 PM
(20-05-2015 06:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 11:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  It took me a little while to figure this out Big Grin Well played that man.

Blush

That's...that's a huge compliment...thank you Heart

You just made my day!
Girl_nails

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
20-05-2015, 08:00 PM
(20-05-2015 06:38 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 06:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's not even a joke either, I actually would. I have no idea what Nurse looks like and I still find her one of the most enticing women I've ever spoken too. I've always had a thing for strong and intelligent women though, so I'm a wee bit biased. Tongue

[Image: thirstlord-meme-generator-dis-nigga-is-t...d10e65.jpg]

[Image: lVlPvCB.gif]

I actually have a glass of grapefruit juice right now sooooo....

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post