i just a had a horrible experience!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 01:05 PM
i just a had a horrible experience!
We are trying to move into town in an appointment with amenties. No big deal bit when I put down where I work the lady went bat shit crazy on us. Refused to send in our app. And made us jump through hoops for over a week then implied I'm a hooker! She made me cry and I don't cry!

We went to another location same company just different location and were approved within the hour! The manager there was so nice and didn't need the shot ton of info that had nothing to do with us getting in. That lady was so nasty to me that even her staff gave her looks like I can't believe how you are talking to this person.

I'm filing a complaint once we get moved.

What makes people think anyone else's personal life is their business?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: i just a had a horrible experience!
(01-09-2015 01:05 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  What makes people think anyone else's personal life is their business?

Religion.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-09-2015, 01:24 PM
(01-09-2015 01:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 01:05 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  What makes people think anyone else's personal life is their business?

Religion.
I know. We provide our bank account along with a statement from my boss and I had to have full addresses of refences and full address of the land lord where we lived before we were in our current home. Not just phone #s but full complete addresses on everything. She said it wasn't good enough and they needed to know exactly whoy money was coming from and she didn't want to be involved in criminal activity.

We went to the other location and the only thing we had to pit down was phone #s of references and our current land lord that was all! And it goes to corporate and they approve. So that tells me this lady was being q bitch
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
01-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Glad it worked out for ya. Hug

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Not trying to dig into your life, but why did where you work set off this lady's crazy button?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-09-2015, 01:51 PM
Im a stripper. The place I work is quite well known in this area. Its very easy to verify I work there. But nothing I provide was good enough including a statement from my boss!
01-09-2015, 02:27 PM
oOOOoo! Ok. That woman didn't really have any right to act that way. As long as you pay your rent on time your carrier shouldn't matter.

The few strippers I knew personally in my life time were never in short supply of money ether. One that I had dated (very briefly), spent $3,000 on a tiny purse! I was shocked when she told me, I was working a full time job as a bellman working for tips as well. and in a given week i'd make ruffly $300. She had said she'd work a Friday Saturday night and could make over $4,000. I obviously was in the wrong line of work.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
01-09-2015, 02:32 PM
(01-09-2015 01:05 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  We are trying to move into town in an appointment with amenties. No big deal bit when I put down where I work the lady went bat shit crazy on us. Refused to send in our app. And made us jump through hoops for over a week then implied I'm a hooker! She made me cry and I don't cry!

We went to another location same company just different location and were approved within the hour! The manager there was so nice and didn't need the shot ton of info that had nothing to do with us getting in. That lady was so nasty to me that even her staff gave her looks like I can't believe how you are talking to this person.

Very unprofessional behavior, there are laws against this type of discrimination.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
01-09-2015, 02:33 PM
(01-09-2015 02:27 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  oOOOoo! Ok. That woman didn't really have any right to act that way. As long as you pay your rent on time your carrier shouldn't matter.

The few strippers I knew personally in my life time were never in short supply of money ether. One that I had dated (very briefly), spent $3,000 on a tiny purse! I was shocked when she told me, I was working a full time job as a bellman working for tips as well. and in a given week i'd make ruffly $300. She had said she'd work a Friday Saturday night and could make over $4,000. I obviously was in the wrong line of work.

Exactly. The fact that I was able to go to a different location in the same town owned by the same company and was approved within 30 mins compared to the week we spent trying to satisfy her judgmental ass. She even said that she was the only one that mattered.

Seriously we put down how much we made on the app and that was all we had to do. But that lady wanted all kinds of stuff including our tax returns.

The difference in the locations was so huge that you can see clearly what that lady did.
01-09-2015, 02:36 PM
(01-09-2015 02:32 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 01:05 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  We are trying to move into town in an appointment with amenties. No big deal bit when I put down where I work the lady went bat shit crazy on us. Refused to send in our app. And made us jump through hoops for over a week then implied I'm a hooker! She made me cry and I don't cry!

Very unprofessional behavior, there are laws against this type of discrimination.

Yes which is why I'm going to the corp once we move in. This place is very well known and the owners are known as well so I know they won't like this.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post