i just a had a horrible experience! update

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2015, 02:03 AM
i just a had a horrible experience! update
I called them and explained the situation and she was very apologetic and said she would look into. I figured I'd have call them and keep on them about it. nope she called me sat morning and said they upgraded us to a 2 bed room on the golf course with upgraded appliances so I took it.

Im not sure what happened but I assume she talked to the managers staff and her. Then came to the conclusion I was treated unfairly do they upgraded us! Yay take that you bigot bitch!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like purpledaisies's post
13-09-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: i just a had a horrible experience! update
(13-09-2015 02:03 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I called them and explained the situation and she was very apologetic and said she would look into. I figured I'd have call them and keep on them about it. nope she called me sat morning and said they upgraded us to a 2 bed room on the golf course with upgraded appliances so I took it.

Im not sure what happened but I assume she talked to the managers staff and her. Then came to the conclusion I was treated unfairly do they upgraded us! Yay take that you bigot bitch!

Thumbsup Great news!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-09-2015, 02:17 AM
background?
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-09-2015, 02:34 AM
(13-09-2015 02:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  background?

I went to apply for an apartment and the lady didn't like where I work and implied I'm a hooker. She made me cry. She also refused to summit my application til I gave her info that she knew I couldn't provide and said she didn't want to be involved in criminal activity. And it took almost a week for this to come to a head as she kept requesting more info.

We went to the same apartments just different location and we were approved in an hour! This location all we did was write our income on the paper and he summited it.

So yeah she was way out of line.
13-09-2015, 04:08 AM
Glad to hear that you tuned that woman up and glad to hear that you got what you wanted in an apartment.
13-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Kewl! Got what you wanted and more. That's wonderful!

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
13-09-2015, 08:25 AM
(13-09-2015 02:34 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 02:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  background?

I went to apply for an apartment and the lady didn't like where I work and implied I'm a hooker. She made me cry. She also refused to summit my application til I gave her info that she knew I couldn't provide and said she didn't want to be involved in criminal activity. And it took almost a week for this to come to a head as she kept requesting more info.

We went to the same apartments just different location and we were approved in an hour! This location all we did was write our income on the paper and he summited it.

So yeah she was way out of line.

There will always be assholes out there. You know who you are as a person, don't let close-minded people get you down. I'm so glad you got the apartment you wanted--it all works out in the end! And you have your cruise to look forward to!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
13-09-2015, 08:29 AM
<double post>

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
13-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Hug

Thumbsup
13-09-2015, 09:24 AM
I once went to look at an apartment and was told "we don't take criminal elements here"

I was unaware I look like a criminal. Lol

And as someone who has never even had a speeding ticket I found it particularly amusing.