i just a had a horrible experience!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: i just a had a horrible experience!
(01-09-2015 02:32 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 01:05 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  We are trying to move into town in an appointment with amenties. No big deal bit when I put down where I work the lady went bat shit crazy on us. Refused to send in our app. And made us jump through hoops for over a week then implied I'm a hooker! She made me cry and I don't cry!

We went to another location same company just different location and were approved within the hour! The manager there was so nice and didn't need the shot ton of info that had nothing to do with us getting in. That lady was so nasty to me that even her staff gave her looks like I can't believe how you are talking to this person.

I'm filing a complaint once we get moved.

What makes people think anyone else's personal life is their business?

Very unprofessional behavior, there are laws against this type of discrimination.

Don't think so. I don't believe professions are a protected class.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
01-09-2015, 02:52 PM
(01-09-2015 02:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 02:32 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Very unprofessional behavior, there are laws against this type of discrimination.

Don't think so. I don't believe professions are a protected class.

Yea but that doesn't mean I can't file a complaint with the company.
01-09-2015, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 03:31 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I don't think professions are a protected class, either, but there are laws against slander.

She more than implied that being a stripper meant she was likely to be a prostitute, a criminal.

It may be actionable grounds.

(Edit to Add: You should be aware that a suit for slander would require demonstration that you are not engaging in illegal activities. I should also add that it doesn't bother me in any way shape or form if you actually are doing whatever you wish with your body... I am simply talking in legal terms.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
01-09-2015, 03:32 PM
(01-09-2015 03:24 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I don't think professions are a protected class, either, but there are laws against slander.

She more than implied that being a stripper meant she was likely to be a prostitute, a criminal.

It may be actionable grounds.

I don't know but what I do know is corp will not be happy with they way their employee acted and treated a potential resident which generates income and someone that can have negative feedback for them.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
01-09-2015, 03:44 PM
I would have just asked you for a lap dance as proof of your employment qualifications.

EDIT: Sorry in advance for the probably inappropriate joke.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
01-09-2015, 03:51 PM
If you are in America, can you not sue her?

I'd say it is likely she is a xian fundie.

Lawsuit! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-09-2015, 04:09 PM
I'm just imagining how cool it would be if she had a picture of her husband on her desk and you went "Oh, is that your husband? He's such a good tipper"

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 5 users Like Slowminded's post
01-09-2015, 04:34 PM
(01-09-2015 01:51 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Im a stripper.

Well, then it's obvious: The nasty lady is a bat-shit crazy Christian fundamentalist who probably believes it's a sin to take your clothes off to take a shower in your own home. Taking your clothes off in public is going to drive her bonkers.

You probably don't have any grounds for a lawsuit, but a complaint to the company that owns the apartments might get the bigot fired. Good luck. And I'm glad you did manage to get an apartment.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post
01-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Hug
01-09-2015, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 05:08 PM by Anjele.)
A letter to corporate comparing the differences of attitude and professionalism between their two managers may do better than just a complaint against the one.

And it might be a good thing for you to have put in a good word about the staff at the place where you were approved. People often hear when an employee does something wrong but seldom when one does a good job.

Just a thought on the way to approach it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post