i just dont understand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2012, 12:03 PM
RE: i just dont understand
WTF is this post doing here? Hughsie? Tried to tell you the problems of making that fluffball a mod, but nooo... you guys just gotta go do whatever. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Innocent til proven guilty guys.

Welcome Ed. If you are a little confused by some of the posts you have the same name as a rather infamous member of this forum. I think a few people assumed you were him. For all I know you could be but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt because I'm awesome Big Grin.

Welcome to the forum Smile.

I can't really offer any advice on your situation because I've never been in it myself. I think Napoleon makes a good point though.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
30-04-2012, 04:54 PM
(30-04-2012 04:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Innocent til proven Hughsie guys.

I edited. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-04-2012, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 06:09 PM by Debzilla.)
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as well.

Take the theist/atheist aspect out of this issue, and you have one person in a relationship who very much dislikes something about their significant other, and is set out to change them. It doesnt matter what that something is, if you are not wanting to change and the issue at hand is major, then this isnt a good relationship for you.

Think about your x-gf - why does she want to change you? Is she a "fixer" and has to be in a relationship where she rescues someone? Unless you think you are someone who needs to be rescued, then that is probably not a good match for you.

Think of you - do you have to change who you are to keep someone around? Of course we all must compromise in relationship regularly, but not on that which is fundamental to who we are.

And think of both of you - whether you hide the real you (and resent her for it) or stay the real you (and then she can resent you), this cant end well.

Grieve your loss and then be very thankful. And then go out and find a really nice atheist or atheist~friendly girl.
Of course, all of this could be totally off mark, since I only know the little you posted.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
01-05-2012, 11:36 AM
(30-04-2012 04:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Innocent til proven guilty guys.

It only takes a short trip to the mod cp to prove your guilt Tongue
01-05-2012, 12:15 PM
(01-05-2012 11:36 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It only takes a short trip to the mod cp to prove your guilt Tongue

I meant he's innocent, not me.

I totally admit I approved the post, like I said, I'm awesome Wink.

And telling people to just look at the mod cp to see my guilt doesn't really help does it Big Grin?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-05-2012, 12:54 PM
(01-05-2012 12:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I meant he's innocent, not me.

we all know you mean yourself Big Grin
01-05-2012, 01:52 PM
What? Egor's name is Edward Gordon?? Nooo! I thought it was just an alternate spelling of Igor. I so totally wanted his name to be Igor. Don't take that away from me!

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
01-05-2012, 02:21 PM
(01-05-2012 01:52 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  What? Egor's name is Edward Gordon?? Nooo! I thought it was just an alternate spelling of Igor. I so totally wanted his name to be Igor. Don't take that away from me!
That's not what it's based off of, but "Igor" is why it works so well! Big Grin

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
01-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Rolleyes This is the sort of thing that makes me glad I don't get involved much with post approval stuff!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss