i'm a Homophobic Atheist!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: i'm a Homophobic Atheist!
(21-09-2015 08:32 AM)MarkGuilams Wrote:  hi guys and gays. I'm Mark Guilams. I know you all are ready to slander me and my views because I disagree with a high risk behavior (homosexuality/gayism/faggotry/dikepires). But don't pretend there are no nonreligious arguments against a diseased action. I mean, look at Muslims. They don't eat pork. And they are on to something, because pigs live with all sorts of parasites and are filthy and would eat you.

Alright noone else will so I'll bite.

a) homosexuality is not equal to butt sex
- not all homosexuals have butt sex
- some heterosexuals engage in butt sex
- not all those that engage in butt sex do it unprotected
- unless you're shagging any random dude you find in a club it's hardly "high risk". "High risk" is playing golf during a lightning storm. Shoving your dick into another dudes ass, not so much.

b) there are gals on this forum too, not just "guys". You selectively saying "guys" is a little gay bro.

c) "diseased action" is false whether you are referring to being gay or butt sex

d) obvious troll is obvious, well played Stark.

e) I hope you get butt raped.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 15 users Like earmuffs's post
21-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I just moved this thread.

Not really part of the warm and fuzzy feel we want for introductions.

Sometimes the stupid just needs to called out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-09-2015, 09:36 AM
(21-09-2015 09:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  - some heterosexuals engage in butt sex

So much for your promise that you wouldn't tell. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-09-2015, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 09:45 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I hope you realise "sodomy" is practiced just as much by straights as gays.
Other than that, all human sexual behaviors fall on a Bell curve distribution of behaviors.

And you are an idiot of the first order. It's not a disease. It's no longer in the DSM.
Time to join the 21st Century, fool.

The thing is ... anyone that's THAT homophobic ... is probably gay.
REALLY straight people almost never even think about it. Homophobes are afriad of something for a reason.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 10 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2015, 10:03 AM
So what I hear you saying Mark -- is you're a closeted gay Christian - who wants permission to take a big man missile up your pooper.

That about sum it up???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-09-2015, 10:05 AM
(21-09-2015 08:32 AM)MarkGuilams Wrote:  hi guys and gays. I'm Mark Guilams. I know you all are ready to slander me and my views

Libel.

Facepalm

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
21-09-2015, 10:11 AM
If it's verbal it's slander.

If it's written it's libel.

If it's true -- too bad.

I vote #3

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-09-2015, 10:16 AM
(21-09-2015 08:32 AM)MarkGuilams Wrote:  hi guys and gays. I'm Mark Guilams. I know you all are ready to slander me and my views because I disagree with a high risk behavior (homosexuality/gayism/faggotry/dikepires). But don't pretend there are no nonreligious arguments against a diseased action. I mean, look at Muslims. They don't eat pork. And they are on to something, because pigs live with all sorts of parasites and are filthy and would eat you.

I have to wonder whether your objection to what you view as high risk behavior extends to things like climbing Mt. Everest (which is, of course, practically a death sentence since you have to do it without a breathing apparatus, safety lines, pitons, and warm clothes), or if there's some further unstated reasons you dislike gay sexual activity in particular.

... well, okay, I'm not wondering, so much as assuming.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
21-09-2015, 10:25 AM
(21-09-2015 08:32 AM)MarkGuilams Wrote:  And they are on to something, because pigs live with all sorts of parasites and are filthy and would eat you.

That's precisely why I eat them before they can eat me. Same with cats.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-09-2015, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 09:18 PM by Bucky Ball.)

That's why they get cooked before they're eaten, ya dumbass. Just like almost every other kind of cooked food that humans eat. You really are a sqeemish little girl. "Oh, oh, ... it's icky". Facepalm Weeping
But thanks for confirming what research has shown about disgust.
http://www.ted.com/talks/david_pizarro_t...anguage=en
http://www.cornell.edu/video/david-pizar...l-judgment

And BTW, not eating pork has nothing to do with religion. It was an ancient general custom in the Near East. Religion adopted what was already present in society, and sanctioned the custom, and (claimed) turned it into a law of their god(s). The cultural custom pre-dated the religious observance. The cultural proscription against some male same-sex behaviors was about a concern for dignity and equality : http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid117446

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post