i'm so stuck ... help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: i'm so stuck ... help
And now I am confused. Poe's Law at work.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2016, 09:07 AM
(16-04-2016 05:24 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  i was thinking about universe recently and thought that there might be a god i'm not sure though i can not deny or prove either. but those holy books which are bible and qura'n they are like a really hateful, sexist , homophobic books . how can we know if they are man-made or not ? how did the holy books guessed all those scientific facts before human being did ? did they copy the older nations science (greek - maya)? or god gave them some of his knowledge ? i'm really confused and lost between fake proofs and real ones

it was so old i mean there was no technology like nowadays . how did they find out
find out that there are 11 planets.
"And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it."
(The Qur'an, 51:47) that earth expands
and that mountains prevent earthquake
seems like there is no response for that.

and if mohamad stole these info from ancients , myths say that he couldnt read or write so.....[/size][/font]

The creator of all gods was man. The writers of all holy texts was man. This isn't opinion, but fact. Please spend some time looking here to flesh out your level of knowledge. Knowledge is power, and the best weapon to eradicate the foolishness created my men to control and subjugate other men. When you trace the beginning of each religion, and identify who the actual authors were of these alleged holy books, you can begin to see why they wrote the nonsense they wrote.

Several irrefutable facts to ponder.

Bible is so riddled with inconsistencies, falsehoods and outright lies that is has little value except an amusing look at creative mythological writing.

Christianity for example is based on the belief in jesus "the christ" was the son of a universe creating super being. The interesting thing is no one who EVER wrote of jesus, actually knew him. All words about jesus were written down by non eye witnesses. An empty tomb does not a resurrection make. Paul had an agenda to spin the tale of how jesus appeared before him, the disciples and 500 witnesses after his execution...sadly there isnt one scrap of supportive evidence...not one of those witnesses thought that was important enough to write down. stories, people love to tell stories, and embellish them.

Exodus never happened. Solidly disproven.

Great mythical global flood of 2349 BCE never happened. proven beyond a doubt.

Moses never existed, and the OT was actually written by Judaen priests in 575-550 BCE.

The list goes on and on..here, click here and read these to get you started:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rce-thread

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ce-Library

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-Look

You are asking questions, this is good, continue your epistemological journey to truth by seeking more knowledge.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
17-04-2016, 09:07 AM
(16-04-2016 05:24 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  ...
seems like there is no response for that....
There's no response for that one, because that one is factually wrong. Mountains do not prevent earthquakes.
In fact, there's an entire paper on the study of this from the University of California. I was going to link it, but I figured if you were really searching for facts, a quick 5 second Google will show it for you, among other similar sites/studies. Wink

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
18-08-2016, 10:48 PM
(16-04-2016 05:24 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  i was thinking about universe recently and thought that there might be a god i'm not sure though i can not deny or prove either. but those holy books which are bible and qura'n they are like a really hateful, sexist , homophobic books . how can we know if they are man-made or not ? how did the holy books guessed all those scientific facts before human being did ? did they copy the older nations science (greek - maya)? or god gave them some of his knowledge ? i'm really confused and lost between fake proofs and real ones

it was so old i mean there was no technology like nowadays . how did they find out
"And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it."

and if mohamad stole these info from ancients , myths say that he couldnt read or write so.....[/size][/font]

Questions will exist if you dont believe.. I understand that you want to see proof.. if it keeps bothering you then why not think again.. you might find the answers at the back of your mind that things exist because they really exist.. all you need is to believe
19-08-2016, 12:03 AM
(18-08-2016 10:48 PM)Faunted Wrote:  Questions will exist if you don't believe.. I understand that you want to see proof.. if it keeps bothering you then why not think again.. you might find the answers at the back of your mind that things exist because they really exist.. all you need is to believe

Hello! Big Grin

Welcome to the forums.

Ther person you're replying too may no longer be watching/reading along.

A for your comment.

Um.. what?

Believe in what?

How might you define your belief?

How might you define 'Belief'?

Much cheers to you Thumbsup
19-08-2016, 08:07 AM

They didn't know all those scientific facts. People have gone back after the scientific facts were discovered and have found passages that loosely can be interpreted to fit those facts. If they had so much scientific knowledge at their fingertips why didn't they prevent disease, lighten peoples burden of physical labor and generally improve life above the bronze age conditions of the time. Instead they wait until science discovers something and uses it to improve life and then come along and say "well the bible has that 2000 years ago!

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
19-08-2016, 11:28 AM
(18-08-2016 10:48 PM)Faunted Wrote:  

Questions will exist if you dont believe.. I understand that you want to see proof.. if it keeps bothering you then why not think again.. you might find the answers at the back of your mind that things exist because they really exist.. all you need is to believe

If you believe you don't need proof. Facepalm

Evidence is required for a rational person to believe, an irrational person believes before they have evidence.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post