i offended a girl at work tonight. (funny)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2016, 02:40 AM
As some know I work in a strip club, it'd relevant for the environment.

This bachelor party came in and one the guys said they have a ministor. So I said yes and hr is wearing a beer sign (his necklace). And he said 'southern Baptist'. Then I said no Catholic. They were laughing so hard.

But a coworking came up and said that wasn't funny and I find it very offensive.

That made us all laugh even harder. Good times lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
13-02-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: i offended a girl at work tonight. (funny)
I don't get it. Undecided

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
13-02-2016, 03:10 AM
Alcohol and religion normally don't go do well together. Especially a pastor and he had several beer references on him. So I made the comment about him being a pastor but has beer signs on him. To which he replied he I'd southern Baptist as if to say it was OK . then I said no Catholic. Since they are known for their drinking and cover ups and you can be forgiven if you go to confession.
[+] 3 users Like purpledaisies's post
13-02-2016, 05:01 AM
Screw that co worker. Idiots are idiots.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-02-2016, 05:19 AM
(13-02-2016 05:01 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Screw that co worker. Idiots are idiots.

Yep. She isn't a very friendly person either. But oh well.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
13-02-2016, 05:16 PM
(13-02-2016 03:10 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Alcohol and religion normally don't go do well together.

Not always, though. I grew up Lutheran. In addition to the German monks traditionally brewing beer, there was always this joke: "whenever three or four Lutherans get together, there's always a fifth".
13-02-2016, 06:34 PM
(13-02-2016 05:16 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(13-02-2016 03:10 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Alcohol and religion normally don't go do well together.

Not always, though. I grew up Lutheran. In addition to the German monks traditionally brewing beer, there was always this joke: "whenever three or four Lutherans get together, there's always a fifth".
I know that's why I said normally. But I guess you had to be there to find it funny.
13-02-2016, 06:38 PM
(13-02-2016 03:10 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Alcohol and religion normally don't go do well together. Especially a pastor and he had several beer references on him. So I made the comment about him being a pastor but has beer signs on him. To which he replied he I'd southern Baptist as if to say it was OK . then I said no Catholic. Since they are known for their drinking and cover ups and you can be forgiven if you go to confession.

That poor pastor. Had no prayer against your ways and wiles.

#sigh
13-02-2016, 08:38 PM
I don't get it. Fucking relogion. Just grip in pissed as a fart Abdul this is the shite I have ton yobv k scourge.

Fonookikubg bee making me type shit wrong ants shit. Wank.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2016, 08:46 PM
(13-02-2016 08:38 PM)Sam Wrote:  I don't get it. Fucking relogion. Just grip in pissed as a fart Abdul this is the shite I have ton yobv k scourge.

Fonookikubg bee making me type shit wrong ants shit. Wank.

The "I'm Drunk" thread is down below. Tongue Then again, maybe you have a cell phone like mine that does all kinds of shit to what I type in.

BoT, religitards wear it like a big, easily bruised bubble, and are used to getting pity points when they complain about the big bad world insulting their belief in the unprovable.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post