i offended a girl at work tonight. (funny)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2016, 09:09 PM
i offended a girl at work tonight. (funny)
(13-02-2016 08:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-02-2016 08:38 PM)Sam Wrote:  I don't get it. Fucking relogion. Just grip in pissed as a fart Abdul this is the shite I have ton yobv k scourge.

Fonookikubg bee making me type shit wrong ants shit. Wank.

The "I'm Drunk" thread is down below. Tongue Then again, maybe you have a cell phone like mine that does all kinds of shit to what I type in.

BoT, religitards wear it like a big, easily bruised bubble, and are used to getting pity points when they complain about the big bad world insulting their belief in the unprovable.

7 pints and q tiny keyboard are not a good mix.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: i offended a girl at work tonight. (funny)
(13-02-2016 09:09 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(13-02-2016 08:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  The "I'm Drunk" thread is down below. Tongue Then again, maybe you have a cell phone like mine that does all kinds of shit to what I type in.

BoT, religitards wear it like a big, easily bruised bubble, and are used to getting pity points when they complain about the big bad world insulting their belief in the unprovable.

7 pints and q tiny keyboard are not a good mix.

7 pints? I'd already be worshiping the porcelain throne. I don't send shit on my phone, much to my spawn's annoyance. I'm an old monochrome line programmer that has adapted pretty well to Windows, but these phones are meant to call and talk to people. I used to pride myself on my computing capabilities- I've even programmed in FORTRAN and run analyses on Cray computers. But I feel like an old poop, anymore. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post