Poll: Should the podcast be on iTunes?
Yes! Great idea, and you're a genius for thinking of it!
Yes! I don't use itunes, but it's still a great idea!
No. If God wanted the podcast to be on iTunes, he would have put it there himself!
[Show Results]

iTunes Podcast Submission

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2010, 09:16 PM

iTunes Podcast Submission
I think it would be a good idea to submit the podcasts on iTunes. You could reach many new listeners, and would give current listeners a convenient new way to tune in.
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2010, 01:21 AM
RE: iTunes Podcast Submission
Unfortunately, the only person who can do that is the site owner. He does not use the forum, so really your suggestion should be sent directly to him, since noone here can do what you're asking. It is a good idea though. Try sending an email to editor@thethinkingatheist.com.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2010, 11:21 PM

RE: iTunes Podcast Submission
(05-11-2010 01:21 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Unfortunately, the only person who can do that is the site owner. He does not use the forum, so really your suggestion should be sent directly to him, since noone here can do what you're asking. It is a good idea though. Try sending an email to editor@thethinkingatheist.com.

Thanks. Everyone should still vote though and post how it's a great idea. That way when I tell the editor about the idea, I can point him to this thread. Then he'll see that there's much support for this, and it's more likely to become reality.

Others can write him about it too. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.

Alternatively, some crafty listentoyoutube.com use and a server to host an RSS feed as well as .mp3 versions of the podcast on could also make it happen.
Quote this message in a reply