idea help needed-- pranks to pull on children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: idea help needed-- pranks to pull on children
If you pick them up from school....dress in something really outlandish...totally out of character for you. Run up to them yelling and smiling and carrying on about how much you missed your little darlings, grab and hug them and kiss them (hopefully smearing them with lipstick in the process). Go over the top - think Mimi from the Drew Carey Show.

Having an audience will make it all the better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-05-2014, 10:42 AM
(13-05-2014 10:21 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 10:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Your post reminded me of this Smile

I hope your kids aren't Stiffly Stiffersons Drinking Beverage

Video no worky, says ".....not available in your country"

Search, Christopher Walken prankster Big Grin
If you find a US one post it! It's epic!

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
13-05-2014, 10:44 AM
(13-05-2014 10:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If you pick them up from school....dress in something really outlandish...totally out of character for you. Run up to them yelling and smiling about how much you missed your little darlings, grab and hug them and kiss them (hopefully smearing them with lipstick in the process). Go over the top.

I think my Snow White costume is still hanging in the back of the closet from Halloween?….Consider

They are past the age of Disney princess (unless its Frozen, of course Wink ) the country club/perfect soccer moms already think I'm a whacked out hillbilly so no loss there….lol.

if only I knew which kid did it. Consider

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
13-05-2014, 10:45 AM
(13-05-2014 10:44 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 10:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If you pick them up from school....dress in something really outlandish...totally out of character for you. Run up to them yelling and smiling about how much you missed your little darlings, grab and hug them and kiss them (hopefully smearing them with lipstick in the process). Go over the top.

I think my Snow White costume is still hanging in the back of the closet from Halloween?….Consider

They are past the age of Disney princess (unless its Frozen, of course Wink ) the country club/perfect soccer moms already think I'm a whacked out hillbilly so no loss there….lol.

I'll bet one of them did it but both were in on it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-05-2014, 10:48 AM
(13-05-2014 10:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If you pick them up from school....dress in something really outlandish...totally out of character for you. Run up to them yelling and smiling and carrying on about how much you missed your little darlings, grab and hug them and kiss them (hopefully smearing them with lipstick in the process). Go over the top - think Mimi from the Drew Carey Show.

Do this and also twerk, Maybe. Then, dress the car all up, and say your going to one of their favorite fast food place, but then drive past it unknowingly.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
13-05-2014, 10:56 AM
When my son was about nine he stated talking about how we needed a duck for a pet. It was his way of being a smart ass really...at the time we had a dog, cat, parrot, turtle...it was his way of saying we really needed some other critter around. He kept at it and annoyed the crap out of all of us with duck talk.

My husband and I went out of town for a weekend and when we went into a store there was a display with wind-up ducks on after-Easter clearance for a buck each. I bought a dozen. Those ducks have reappeared now for nearly 20 years which always elicits an eyeroll from my now 27 year old son.

Over the years he has been given stuffed ducks, rubber ducks, pictures of ducks...in fact, right now there is one of those original wind-up ducks in his medicine cabinet as well as a 5x7 card with a picture of a rubber duck that came in some ad in the mail and a little rubber duck. I think there are still about a half dozen of those original ducks in the closet upstairs...they make appearances every so often.

It's a family joke and no one else understands...but we all know it's a sign of affection for one another...no matter how silly it is.

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Or pick them up from school and act completely normal even though you are wearing a Snow White costume. When they mention it say "What? This old thing? I've had this outfit for years" and pretend to not understand why they are making a fuss.

They'll probably think that you have had a nervous break down or something.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
13-05-2014, 11:04 AM
(13-05-2014 10:44 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  

They will remember it and you will all laugh about it for years to come...you have to do it!

13-05-2014, 11:13 AM
(13-05-2014 10:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I'll bet one of them did it but both were in on it.

Had to be.
Consider This could be useful...

Leave the rubber band on.

At dinner time, make an excuse to get them both close to the sink - pealing a vegetable or preparing something. Then just flip on the water, pick up the nozzle, and make sure it's pointed at them. Watch in mock surprise but don't let up on the handle as you continue to squirt away - right at them. Really drench them good - it's only water.

The mock incredulity; OMG! Why won't it stop??!? What's wrong with this thing?!?!

Little devils. Angel

OR

Before they get home from being out with friends - school is also a good time for set up - get some large boxes and put a couple in the living room, kitchen, etc.,. have a couple in their rooms. When they get home, be emptying their dresser drawers/closets into a box.
When they ask what's up, tell them: "We're moving! Isn't that great!? ... AND we're moving to another country! We can only take a few things for now, so the rest we'll need to put in storage and send for later."

Too cruel? Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
13-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Evil_monster

It's been a while...off to find a couple of those ducks to place strategically in his room...bwahahahahahaha!