ideasonscribe vs Vosur
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2013, 07:09 AM
ideasonscribe vs Vosur
Gangsters, hoes and bitches,

tonight's street fight will be about the probability of the existence of the Christian god Yahweh who is commonly imagined to be super strong and shit (omnipotent), ultra knowledgeable, like one of those PC nerds (omniscient) and who's like everywhere (omnipresent). Plus he's a total bro because he wants humans to chill out with him in heaven for, like, ever!

So, without further ado, let me introduce the two thugs who are going to fight tonight. On one side, we have the theist man called ideasonscribe who's been making cash on the streets for over a year now and thinks that god's existence is full reasonable and on the other side we have the jailbreaker Vosur who has a full load of street credibility and who thinks that the existence of that god guy is unlikely, yo!

All right guys, fight!

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
04-01-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: ideasonscribe vs Vosur
Wow, I've never seen a better introduction to.. anything lol

I guess we're doin this thing then!

Unfortunately, the duel must be delayed - iOS has an injury that requires a little bit of stretching and running.

I'm sure warm-ups are fine - but the heavy stuff may be too much lol

(EDIT: If you think iOS can handle it... say eye)

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
04-01-2013, 07:31 AM
(04-01-2013 07:26 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Wow, I've never seen a better introduction to.. anything lol
Assuming that this wasn't sarcasm, thanks.

(04-01-2013 07:26 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Unfortunately, the duel must be delayed - iOS has an injury that requires a little bit of stretching and running.

Eye. Sleepy

Do you want to start off by making a case for your position?

04-01-2013, 07:43 AM
(04-01-2013 07:31 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 07:26 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Wow, I've never seen a better introduction to.. anything lol
Assuming that this wasn't sarcasm, thanks.

(04-01-2013 07:26 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Unfortunately, the duel must be delayed - iOS has an injury that requires a little bit of stretching and running.

Eye. Sleepy

Do you want to start off by making a case for your position?

Perhaps we should start off with coming to a mutual agreement on what constitutes evidence of somethings existence. It seems that this would be appropriate since this is required otherwise the discussion becomes more of a personal opinion than an actual progress.

I'll start by saying that I believe Physical evidence is not the only evidence that is valid.
I will need to elaborate on this more. But for now (Since I am strapped for time) I will say that Circumstantial evidence can be used to determine the existence or probability of existence of something.

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
04-01-2013, 07:53 AM
(04-01-2013 07:43 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  Perhaps we should start off with coming to a mutual agreement on what constitutes evidence of somethings existence. It seems that this would be appropriate since this is required otherwise the discussion becomes more of a personal opinion than an actual progress.

I'll start by saying that I believe Physical evidence is not the only evidence that is valid.
I will need to elaborate on this more. But for now (Since I am strapped for time) I will say that Circumstantial evidence can be used to determine the existence or probability of existence of something.
Yes, you will have to elaborate on that more since I think that empirical evidence is the only form of evidence that can be used to demonstrate the existence of something objectively.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
18-01-2013, 08:17 AM
[Image: Lets-Bump.jpg]

21-01-2013, 04:29 PM
ideasonscribe, please respond. If you are still willing to partake in the debate, I'll leave it open. It's okay if you take your time, but please let us know. I'll keep the thread open for a few more days. If there is no response, I will close it; however, you can request for it to be reopened if you decided to continue the debate at a later date.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
23-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Due to inactivity, the thread will be closed. If the participants wish to continued the debate, they may upon a mutual agreement to proceed.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Phil_GA vs Vosur (YEC) Vosur 11 1,001 12-01-2013 08:30 PM
Last Post: kingschosen