identifying hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2014, 07:28 PM
identifying hate
First, to show appreciation: Thanks to the creators and maintainers of this site and forum for providing us this medium.

Thanks to the thinkers and questioners and inventors and innovators who have gone before.

Now I begin my rant. I'm not a troll, I just come here to share my world view. If people dislike it, then ignore it please. Realize it is a release for me, intended to help people think, and if I don't get release, I get destructive or self-destructive.

Now, what is hate? I propose that Hate is as Hate does. Hate does senseless acts of violence and it does theft and it lies destructively for its own gain or another's harm. Hate is not holding certain views on the world, that one deems hateful, if such one has never done anything actual that constitutes destructiveness or exploitation- "in general". Intention is essential. Actions speak louder than words, which speak louder than beliefs or views, because words can cause actions.

In this scenario, some like David Duke, who if he had absolute political power, I doubt would take us into war, is in a way much less hateful than the warmongering neocons or any of our last several presidents. Oh I know, our 'leaders' or 'representatives' are always able to justify themselves, just like the pharisees of old. Let's even say, they are Perfectly Justified. Ok, but according to that "hate is as hate does" model, they are haters. If one believes, let's say, that there is a difference between races, it is often deemed to be hateful, as if one hates on other races- and this without even violence. If one supports Palestinians or non intervention in other nations affairs, that is often deemed hate, selfishness, bigotry or anti-semitism.

If I could, I would choose to live in a different dimension from this place, this world, but we can't choose where we live, can we? So I have to make the best of it. I try live in my bubble as much as possible- a bubble of awareness of things, but avoiding what bothers me to no gain. It seems though there are people in the world who would have it all. Maye that's inevitable and a law of nature and competition. Maybe we are FORCED to play a game, by nature. I am not a pacifist, anymore, but I am peace loving and peace preferring. I know my tax dollars are going to an occupation regime and war, and what can I do but protest? I am not as powerful as I'd like to be, and not for my sake but to serve or help.

Accountability- I long for the day when information will be more freely available, will percolate and reach voters and citizens, and they will be objective, and 'leaders' and 'representatives' will be held to account. It's a crime in places to say things which challenge or contradict official worldview and history view- even if you're a pacifist. I'm talking about European Countries! They call it "incitement". Fair. Not really but alright. It's only more and more I'm realizing that they (the powers or whoever has the power to decide on things) accuse and use the very words and attacks against my kind and those who share my outlook on things or potentially do so, in the most general way, that they are guilty of. It seems this way. So at first I was like- these people aren't really inciting violence against anybody. No that's trumped up, that's nonsense. That's silly. More now though I realize, they put the heat on often times nice and innocent people- it's THEY who are inciting! Want to see incitement towards war? Just turn on CNN! Or Fox news. I understand incitement means something like kindling a fire in people, whereas incentive, is what makes people sing- etymologically speaking. I believe our whole nation and world is somewhat agitated, over a long duration, and incited to be predisposed to wars and uses of force against Arab Nations and any nation which is nationalistic or in the middle east stable and healthy. Assad might not be good, though I think he's not so bad- general impression, but do we need to go to war against him? Why are we destabilizing? I use "we" generously. And if some of you get mad or whatever- consider that you have been excited and incited! That's my whole point- along with "hate is as hate does". Have those who wanted peace, have Pat Buchanan types, you know the bigots and haters- have they EVER done any violence or violence by proxy? Are we all incited? And they charge revisionists who are talking about old events with incitement! Maybe it's because people fear the truth, hmm, and they have to hide things for fear, but that's not the speakers intent I'm sure. I'm studying auditing. If an auditor has good faith in a company, and he starts questioning management on something, and management starts getting mad, for him simply doing his job, and tries to bully him away, then something is probably up with them! It's sketchy. Hmmm... The US media has long incited the public against other nations and places, and proclaimed us as righteous, kind of, if only by omission. We've never been introspective at least not our most powerful media. Well it does make me angry and kind of violent sometimes, but there's nothing I can do about it. I just have to let it go, but what can I do but think and help others think! They are all inciting the people! Also they are deceiving and lying. Here's another truth- Propaganda, as to the German NS meaning did not necessarily mean deceiving or lying. It only meant propagating what's favorable to your aim or party. But our media for sure uses deception so strongly and lies- right? Where are the WMDs? Remember that?

The Cost of war- it also seems nobody keeps things in perspective! Do they think things are free? I identify three costs- the human cost. This is why the clean shaven buzz cut marine at the job fair told me you'll find more doves in the military than anywhere! The financial cost, born by the taxpayer, and the miscellaneous but significant costs- of karma and reputation and goodwill from other nations and causes you set in motion. They net us, they slide us into agreement by their structuring of things, environments, choices. We are controlled by subtle ways. What recourse does someone have who doesn't want to partake? This life situation is so ridiculous. Besides religion- and belief itself isn't that bad I realized today, even if it's so fundamentalist, because at the farmers market I met two amish, a husband and wife, and bought some food from them, and they believe in Jesus but they LIVE WELL! But when believers, in religion or anything, any ism or -cracy get social or political or mobilize, thats' bad for everybody else and maybe even them!

If you go to the source for information, and to what's said by the other sides in their own mouths, you'll be better informed about the world, rather than taking in predigested sound bites from kosher media. Recourse! What recourse is there? Maybe none! Let things go their course. I value life and I don't want to do myself in. But I dislike this world sometimes, but I try live in my bubble. Listen to my braveheart soundtrack. Try make a difference. Earn money and make love when I can. If they accuse you they are either zombies or more likely the few on top, they are guilty themselves and want to pin it on you as the source of world problems. Haha what a joke! Hate is as hate does- use that in court if you need to!

Also there's so many more "believers" than you realize. Believers in 'democracy' or 'justice' or 'progress' or 'equality' or 'inequality' or the meaning of words, or 'good and bad' or 'the system of things and how our institutions work, as if there could be no other ways, no other radically different social orders. Invariably we tend to project- like we project our views and hypnotic trances onto the ancient egyptian culture no doubt. Or even our chinese neighbors. But freedom, and release, not as 'words' or concepts, but as underlying states of reality.. what else is worth living for? What will you do without freedom? Live a life of silent serfdom? Maybe I bring it on myself, but for the longest time of my adult life- and I came from a very successful family with a successful grandfather and well liked, that I was living in a trap. I have tried constantly to find a way out of that trap, not knowing fully what my subconscious was even trying to say to me. I believe Nietzsche was perhaps somewhat crazy, but at the same time - if you read Ecco Homo, his last book and autobiography- you might see what he's getting at, that even in his day we lived in a fabricated reality fabricated by beliefs and enforced worldviews. One book famous in history, from Russia, says all progress is an illusion except material progress. This deceives people's minds. It's talking about liberalism, the multiplication of rights, wherein the state is weakened, and a secret state can gain power, as there will never be a vacuum, and they will rule by proxy. I'm just putting that out there. I know how the IRS works because I've studied tax. When such an institution has power, we grow up under it's thumb, it's hard to think about how the world could or would be different. I never want to lose my virginity- my virgin outlook on life. I wish I sometimes could smash the system with the hammer of thor and a new or old one could return! Maybe this is the energy that inspired Fight Club but I want to make a real difference, not a fake one, where we respect each nation's sovereignty. Respect! Is that such a hard thing to practice?!?!?!?! by politicians? I guess when they're in the other people's purse or something. I dunno. Washington, Hollywood, Wall street. Forget about them. I'm going to live my life, create, excel, develop, let anyone try stop me. I have a will to life. I do not brook accusations, and I will make everyone pay their own cost for wars. I will not pay the price for my own slave or serf state. If anyone wants to use or harm me they can try at their own expense! I am a positivist, I am done criticizing. Self-defense is sufficient.
But they already have us netted and hooked- take obama care. I never asked to be pooled in with others in insurance schemes. That is by force. Lawmakers have to understand, when they make a law, it is backed by the US police force and ultimately the federal agencies and military. That is plunder, not what our founders intended, not what is ideal- for my sake anyway, robbing choice. That's feudalism perhaps. So I don't attack anyone, but I do what I can to free myself. I will NEVER not desire complete freedom! I will never be a slave IN THE MIND, at least less and less as I become aware of deceptions and conversions and dogmas. When the mind is free, that's a good place to start. I will never attack but they'll probably try frame defense as attack, like at ruby ridge and other places. Joking? Then they got egg on their face. History is written by the victors and those in power. I do hope there's universal justice in the hereafter, for then I would have little to fear!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: identifying hate
tl;dr

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
28-09-2014, 12:40 PM
I didn't read it, I listened to it in audio, while playing a videogame. Took down two bosses.

Man, you are right. And you need help. Eloquence is the inability to feel. What you can't feel or can't say, you must write. And you write to strangers like me, because I guess people who are closest to you suck a lot.

If you want to find some kindred souls who are not quite OK with the way government is, to put it mildly, try to listen to this podcast. It has both, government and psychology stuff. The whole podcast database is also pretty sweet to look for topics. I love the podcasts, I'm a donator, actually.

http://cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2802_...p_2014.mp3
http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/2802/who-pr...-24th-2014
28-09-2014, 01:29 PM
(27-09-2014 07:28 PM)viking Wrote:  In this scenario, some like David Duke, who if he had absolute political power, I doubt would take us into war, is in a way much less hateful than the warmongering neocons or any of our last several presidents.

So wanting to purge Jews from all positions of power is less hateful than bring democracy to the long-suffering people of Iraq? It was at this point that I stopped reading.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
28-09-2014, 03:26 PM
So much for the OP and the idea of democracy.
[Image: av0Rqzb_700b_v3.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Luminon's post
28-09-2014, 03:30 PM
(28-09-2014 03:26 PM)Luminon Wrote:  So much for the OP and the idea of democracy.

Relabel the first guy Business and the Cop your security apparatus and you have Lumi's version of Anarchy. Which makes way more sense than this comic as the government is still tied to popular opinion by way of voting.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-09-2014, 04:53 PM
(28-09-2014 03:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-09-2014 03:26 PM)Luminon Wrote:  So much for the OP and the idea of democracy.

Relabel the first guy Business and the Cop your security apparatus and you have Lumi's version of Anarchy. Which makes way more sense than this comic as the government is still tied to popular opinion by way of voting.

yabut smacking. duh.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-09-2014, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2014 06:56 PM by Luminon.)
(28-09-2014 03:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Relabel the first guy Business and the Cop your security apparatus and you have Lumi's version of Anarchy. Which makes way more sense than this comic as the government is still tied to popular opinion by way of voting.
Business is the easiest thing to defeat. All you need to do is nothing - keep your money or choose competition. Business is vulnerable as a house of cards, it lives and dies by mere reputation alone, a gossip will shake it. Business is so harmless, that it at most hires security to keep thieves away, force is a waste of money from the business standpoint. Better to invest into cheaper production, better workforce or advertising.
It is truly absurd to think of business as a coercive force. Behind every seemingly business-related coercion so far I found the state support. Business can't have a national police or army, because it can't print money AND force people to use these printed money. There is no other way to dominate a nation and this way is identical with the state. If your best argument for an alternative to the state is that a business might become the state, then you have no argument.

Think of how many market offers you have refused in your life, and of the consequences. Think of how many state letters you have refused and of the consequences.
Of course, business plus state is an unholy combination, solution to which is not more of the state.
28-09-2014, 06:54 PM
(28-09-2014 06:49 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(28-09-2014 03:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Relabel the first guy Business and the Cop your security apparatus and you have Lumi's version of Anarchy. Which makes way more sense than this comic as the government is still tied to popular opinion by way of voting.
Business is the easiest thing to defeat. All you need to do is nothing - keep your money or choose competition. Business is vulnerable as a house of cards, it lives and dies by mere reputation alone, a gossip will shake it. Business is so harmless, that it at most hires security to keep thieves away, force is a waste of money from the business standpoint. Better to invest into cheaper production, better workforce or advertising.
It is truly absurd to think of business as a coercive force. Behind every seemingly business-related coercion so far I found the state support.

Think of how many market offers you have refused in your life, and of the consequences. Think of how many state letters you have refused and of the consequences.
Of course, business plus state is an unholy combination, solution to which is not more of the state.

Really cause it seems that Comcast is one of the most hated businesses in the world yet they make tons of money. Same with Exxon Mobile. You have no comprehension of the real world.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-09-2014, 07:17 PM
(28-09-2014 06:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Really cause it seems that Comcast is one of the most hated businesses in the world yet they make tons of money. Same with Exxon Mobile. You have no comprehension of the real world.
First thing you need to look for, do they have government ties? Do they sponsor politicians?
Surely they do. In case you didn't notice, the US has a close relationship to global media and oil Drinking Beverage All you know about business today is crony capitalism, or crapitalism. It's really fascism, private profits, public loses.
The only somewhat free sphere of economy today is IT. Why? Because IT is hard to regulate without breaking it and a state needs to stay technologically ahead of other states.