if you're an atheist, ask me all your questions post

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: if you're an atheist, ask me all your questions post
Did god create humans or plants first?
Bonus question, why are there two different creation accounts?

When did the Earth dry after the flood?

Why are there two different accounts of the Noahtic flood?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
08-12-2014, 07:26 PM
(08-12-2014 07:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  If all this was created for us then why does the sun give us cancer?
If the earth was created for us why is 70% underwater and we have no gills?

Was all of this really created for for us? Why?

Thanks Bucky!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
08-12-2014, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 07:32 PM by Bows and Arrows.)
Why does he starve 18,000 children every.single.day?

think about that.....18,000 children every single day.

[Image: starving_baby.jpg]

do their parents not pray properly?
is he not able to save them?
does he choose not to?
how can he be moral and do that?

so is he unable, unwilling or immoral? and why would you think he deserves to be worshipped?

can you show me ONE example of a human amputee getting their limb back? Just one, in all of time, certainly there was one who was righteous enough to have a miracle of getting a limb returned.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 5 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
08-12-2014, 07:27 PM
How pissed was Yahweh's main squeeze Asherah when she found out he had knocked up Mary?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 9 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
08-12-2014, 07:28 PM
When you die and go to heaven, does God brainwash you into not caring about the people you cared about who didn't make it to heaven and are writhing in agony for the rest of eternity, or is the paradise wrecked by being aware of this and able to have a proper emotional respond to it?

Why did God put us on Earth to begin with when he had a perfectly good paradise in the form of heaven readily available?

Why did God make a tree he didn't want Adam and Eve to touch, and why'd he plop it in an easily accessible area?

Why is Jesus so stupid he doesn't know when figs are in season, and why can't he just make his own food?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 5 users Like CleverUsername's post
08-12-2014, 07:35 PM
(08-12-2014 06:52 PM)microterf Wrote:  My cousin posted that on is wall. Apparently he is looking to save some people. I know there are a lot more qualified people on here to ask great questions than myself, so GO! Of course I will post his responses. :-)

Tell him to join here.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
08-12-2014, 07:36 PM
If the universe was "intelligently designed" and the life of a black hole is 10^100 years.
And if the life of a star is 10^14 years, why then did the supposedly "intelligent designer" waste MOST of all the time the universe was/will be in existence, and only design it for it's (supposed) purpose so wastefully ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Do you admit that both your God and his servant Moses are psychopathic genocidal maniacs or do you just ignore that part of the Bible where they murder babies because it is inconvenient?
[+] 2 users Like Superluminal's post
08-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Why did Moses get the order of the Edomite Kings wrong when he wrote the Babble ? How could Moses write about his own death and burial ? Why would Moses say "A more humble man never arose is all of Israel" (how would he know if he was dead, and was that a humble thing to say ?) Tongue
If there were 600,000 Hebrews who left Egypt in the Exodus, why has NOT ONE shred of archaeological evidence ever once been found in the Sinai Desert if they (600,000 people), were there for forty years ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-12-2014, 07:50 PM
If salvation can only be achieved by having faith, and faith is a gift from God, then is it fair to say that atheists don’t have faith because God is a dick?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post