• 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: if you're an atheist, ask me all your questions post
Where's all the answers?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 10:06 PM
In what way does a universe with God make more sense than a universe without God? Why does God need to exist?
08-12-2014, 10:23 PM
(08-12-2014 07:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Consider

What is it that makes allah so akbar?

[Image: Atrapitis.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Ask him these questions in Order and than watch him go into complete illogical denial that it does not disprove god.

1. Is god all knowing?
His answer is yes.

2. Is god all powerful?
His answer is yes

3. OK! So we have established that he is ALL powerful which means it is 100% impossible for any possible thing for god to do right?

His answer will be yes.

4. OK! So we have established that he is ALL knowing which means it is 100% impossible for any possible thing for god to know right?

His answer will be yes

5. OK! Is it possible to ask God a question (Because he is all knowing and knows everything already and if he doesn't know it, his ALL POWER can just GIVE him the knowledge to answser the question) that in which he can never possibly answer?

His answer is NO! God knows everything and it is impossible for you to know anything that he does not. Blah blah love, blah blah jesus god bible bible god jesus all knowing and powerful god bible BLAAHHHHH will be his reasoning......

Your probably wondering where the fuck I am going with this right?

...final question.....

Ask Him:

Pretend that you are God / Yahweh, Jesus or whatever...ok? can you do that like a little good boy?

He will chuckle and give you a strange look and say...oook?!

Question: What is the next word that will come out of my mouth without giving the answer that I will just change it when you speak that one word? I need an exact singlular English word from you! What is the very next word that will come out of my mouth?

Now, because you have presented him with an impossibility, neither him or his god can answer this as your just going to change the word your going to say and say a different word after his god speaks your next word which wont be because it cannot be because your just gonna change it but you already forbidden the answer of your just going to change it as an viable answer!

Therefor, because you have presented an impossible task for an ALL powerful and ALL knowing being to take! You will have just proven that the basis of which his entire religon is based is completely false as it relies 100% on an infinite powerful and infinite knowledge being that with simple logic and trickery, you just proven that god cannot possibly exist because his religion is false.

Remember! Thor is NOT Odin, Just because one universal creator "might" exists! Does not mean its YOUR universal creator!

I win!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
08-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Question for OP: How does god know that it knows everything? If it knows things as a fundamental part of its being then it wouldn't know that it didn't know something and if it knows things by learning of them then it's not all knowing.

^Except then he says that god does know the answer and it gives you an answer it knows to be incorrect in order to influence you to give the response it knows you will give.

That line of questioning does work if you turn it's omnicsience against it's omnipotence:
Can god do something that god forsaw that it would not do?

(A variation on "Can god create a rock so big that god would be unable to lift it?")

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
08-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Who gets the Nobel Prize?

The scientist who through experiment and observation has made a world changing discovery?

Or the god who intervened to 'create' the results of those experiments?

Consider

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
09-12-2014, 12:11 AM
(08-12-2014 11:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Who gets the Nobel Prize?

The scientist who through experiment and observation has made a world changing discovery?

Or the god who intervened to 'create' the results of those experiments?

Consider

When does god get the credit?

Do you thank god for inventing cancer, for giving cancer to your kid, or only for providing the doctors with the knowledge to fight the cancer he both created and gave to your kid? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-12-2014, 01:02 AM
So many questions; so few answers. No answers at all, in fact.

Well, what the hell, here're a few more for the pile:

1. What does your god give you as you live day to day that without god you would be unable to get?
Say, for example, assurance that your future will be filled with more happiness than melancholy. Or protection from crippling or fatal mishap. Or directing you to making the best decision when faced with difficult choices. These are just guesses; fill us in with the real answers. Things your day to day life would not have except for your god giving them to you.

2. Would any of these things would be impossible for an atheist to have?

3. Do any of these things seem silly or vain when you see other sincerely religious people fail to benefit from them through no fault of their own?
They get a lethal disease, they fall victim to disaster, they get born in a bad country, etc.
09-12-2014, 04:31 AM
Can complex and ordered patterns of energy persist in time and space without the use of matter? If so then how?

This is required for the existence of God, God's influence in our daily lives, angels and souls.
09-12-2014, 04:50 AM
[Image: sticker,375x360.png]

I had to. No, I really had to. With that out of the way....

1 If god is almighty and can do anything, can he lick his own elbow without cheating?

2 If there is only one gospel for people to follow and god demands people believe the gospel to enter heaven, why did he allow so many branches of Christianity to exist? Which is the right one? Why are the others wrong? Do all the people that belong to the wrong branches of Christianity go to hell for not being in the right branch or church? If yes, why would he send them to hell if they wholeheartedly believed in him and did good in his name? If no, does it really matter who's right and wrong?

3 I've heard it said god is what he is always and forever, never changing. In that case, why is the Old Testament usually viewed as irrelevant? Or at least, why is it okay to eat shrimps and bacon? I mean, if god doesn't change his opinions, why is he suddenly okay with this? I'm thinking he realized how tasty it was. This also applies to the other rules he made in the old Testament we don't follow anymore (that most I forgot). I suppose you could say it was only for the Jews which I have to ask, "why?"

4 Many Christians claim their god is a just and loving god. Alrighty, so how do you explain all the horrible, arguably unloving things people do and have done throughout history because "god told me to?" This is both on a mass level, like the Spanish Inquisition and gays legally being killed in countries for being themselves, and a one-on-one level, like a mother that hears god telling her to drown her children and does it. Why would god allow this to happen if it really was not of his doing? Why would he do any of those things if he really did give it the okay? Does that make god bad and unloving if he really did command those things to happen? If no, why not? Anyone else pulls shit like that and they're viewed as a terrible asshole so I don't see why god would get let off the hook. Also, if the person really REALLY believed they were obedient to god through doing those horrible things and were not tricked, would god let them go on to heaven? Why or why not?

5 Did god allow Adam to name dogs "dog," knowing "dog" is "god" backwards? Does this then imply that dogs have some sort of spiritual or magically superiority to us?

6, last I swear Where's heaven located?

That's all I got.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post