im 21 always believed until now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: im 21 always believed until now
Welcome OP Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2014, 09:21 AM
(08-05-2014 06:50 PM)willmartinez Wrote:  Hi my name is will, Im 21 and am a newly discovered atheist, yet I am scared of playing the quija lol, if the quija and bad spirits are real, god should be real? or is their really nothing supernatural at all just undiscovered science.
Clarke's three laws.
1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
09-05-2014, 09:28 AM
(08-05-2014 06:50 PM)willmartinez Wrote:  Hi my name is will, Im 21 and am a newly discovered atheist .... ... is their really nothing supernatural at all just undiscovered science.

Hi Will - glad you are here. I very much like your use of the phrase "newly discovered atheist" - it seems what it must be like for a recent de-convert!

I don't know if I have any answers per se... but I'll give it a go.
'Is there really nothing supernatural?'

Hmm... Consider so far, we have not reached some sort of stopping place for the gathering of knowledge. I think it's always important at the very least, to try to understand whatever seems beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

'Is it ... all just undiscovered science?'

It very well might be - and that's a great way to think about it! Thumbsup

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-05-2014, 09:44 AM
(09-05-2014 09:01 AM)kim Wrote:  I like starting off my Friday with a poke at my favorite grammar nazi. Drinking Beverage
I have a feeling that I'm your favorite Grammar Nazi simply because I'm the only one. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-05-2014, 01:18 PM
(09-05-2014 09:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 09:01 AM)kim Wrote:  I like starting off my Friday with a poke at my favorite grammar nazi. Drinking Beverage
I have a feeling that I'm your favorite Grammar Nazi simply because I'm the only one. Dodgy

Id b 1 if'n i cud spel

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-05-2014, 01:21 PM
(08-05-2014 06:50 PM)willmartinez Wrote:  Hi my name is will, Im 21 and am a newly discovered atheist, yet I am scared of playing the quija lol, if the quija and bad spirits are real, god should be real? or is their really nothing supernatural at all just undiscovered science.

Here's what you do: Take out a ouija board. Set two people at it. Don't show them the board. BLINDFOLD THEM. Then ask them a series of questions.

The true "spiritual" nature of the ouija board will become apparent just about instantly.

WELCOME!

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
09-05-2014, 01:26 PM
(09-05-2014 01:21 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  BLINDFOLD THEM.

And make sure it's done properly. These kindsa experiments are notoriously easy to a. make statistical mistakes with b. for someone who's gaming the system to outwit the innocent researchers.

09-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Welcome. Here is your welcome seal.

[Image: sea_lion10.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-05-2014, 02:13 PM

Hello and welcome Will.

I just might be the only one here who likes the supernatural, paranormal, ghosties, EVP's, etc. I really do not know if it's real, but I've personally seen some unexplainable things in my life.

Good to have you with us. Yes

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
10-05-2014, 02:22 PM
quija.............................

[Image: RPYH95t.png]