im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
What else can you rap? Can you beat box?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2014, 08:09 PM
(18-08-2014 08:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  BOTH boss! Did you read the thread that I started that compared the British Empire to Nazi Germany?

Damn, you must have a pretty shitty view of British people and SMs in generally if a little open-mindedness is that impressive to you.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-08-2014, 08:10 PM
(18-08-2014 08:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  His problems started long before any deconversion (this from his own admittance, and he was still a theist when he arrived, and a theist when he was banned from AF), and will continue long after I'm sure. I think I've seen... More than 10 posts from him swearing up and down that he is doing much better, controlling himself better, and will improve his interaction on the forum. Usually within 1-2 posts he proves that to be a lie. He even said he felt real remorse, and would refrain from posting to reflect on his actions, another lie. Not saying the lying is the problem, I'm saying that he does not have the impulse control, nor the introspective abilities needed to reform his behavior any time in the near future. This is all based on his actual posting history and record, not feeling. His 900 post history and actions here tell the story.

Oh I agree his problems started before deconversion, I think though that a bad deconversion would exacerbate things.

As for him lacking impulse control and introspective abilities, that could well be true. He may do better though if the majority of people we being constructive instead of opening with "you're a dick", moving onto "you're a complete dick", and ending up on "you're the biggest dick in the world". Of course he may still act exactly the same if he wasn't under constant attack. I guess we'll just never know.

He has been awful from his very first few posts. Even people who never saw the bashing threads, and only interacted with him in threads where he was "normal" ( Dodgy ) got creeped out by him.

I'll admit you have a point that all this bickering probably does bring out the worst, he gets what he puts out. We are reacting to him, not the ore way around. We see creepy trollish behavior, we point it out for what it is without sugar coating.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
18-08-2014, 08:10 PM
I can rap all kinds of crazy shit. I actually got in trouble for that with the police for rapping about some killer stuff because I know Eminem and ICP got rich off rapping about killing people , you know , but I have no desire to do the slasher stuff but people like horror movies and horror songs so whatevs.

I don't know what beatbox is that like you're beating on a box ? I can do that shit.
18-08-2014, 08:11 PM
(18-08-2014 08:04 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 08:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Your voice is awesome; I was so relaxed when I listened to the video in the OP. Sleepy
if I had your number I could sing to you every night but I guess I can send you a YouTube video every night if you like Wink

Yeah that's hilarious as all fuck. And creepy as all fuck.Hobo

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
(18-08-2014 07:19 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I have a better idea, tell the LJ to take me off his ignore list long enough to see my
"Love the Lord thy mod" act of contrition psalm.

"If people don't like me or find me disturbing they can just put me on ignore."
Is put on ignore.
"Everyone tell that guy to take me off ignore so I can suck his dick harder then a baby seagull through a jet engine."
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
Just cause a lot of his shit has been cleaned up doesn't mean the smell doesn't linger.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-08-2014, 08:13 PM
I meant rap covers, not made up crazy stuff. Beatboxing is using your mouth to make sounds that bring a beat and rhythm, its a talent and skill in the music industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_2vmkTmf0
18-08-2014, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 08:21 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(18-08-2014 08:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 08:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  BOTH boss! Did you read the thread that I started that compared the British Empire to Nazi Germany?

Damn, you must have a pretty shitty view of British people and SMs in generally if a little open-mindedness is that impressive to you.
well I just grew up reading about , you know, the British Empire taking land by military force on every single continent in the world n being the strongest global empire that ever existed, conquering land all over the globe and ruling the ocean with the unchallenged royal navy for centuries.

the Nazis conquered land for a few years. Great Britain did it for more than 400. and this thing is even with the fall of the empire, it wasn't like they got invaded and occupied like every other Empire has it seems ,so they kind of got off with a slap on the wrist in comparison. I have red coat phobia you know.Laugh out load

British people just seem like more cold and stoic than French , Germans , or Italians but I know there's exceptions to every rule. I'm also German and Irish and I know what you guys did to the Irish .

nobody invades the United States. Great Britain did it twice.
18-08-2014, 08:19 PM
(18-08-2014 08:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I meant rap covers, not made up crazy stuff. Beatboxing is using your mouth to make sounds that bring a beat and rhythm, its a talent and skill in the music industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_2vmkTmf0
I'll try to get you some tomorrow I really will just have to wing it.