im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(18-08-2014 10:43 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 10:40 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  WC, a new thread?! Lol
I give up Big Grin
no sweetie this thread was a miracle thread. I actually received positive compliments from more than one moderator. I had to pinch myself to make sure it was not a dream. Big Grin

Okay lol
Night! :-)

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Goodnight hon! I recite your name in my sleep. It's sweetest honey for my tounge Big Grin

Yor name tastes just like it sounds...Delicious! Tongue
18-08-2014, 11:01 PM
(18-08-2014 10:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Goodnight hon! I recite your name in my sleep. It's sweetest honey for my tounge Big Grin

Yor name tastes just like it sounds...Delicious! Tongue

(18-08-2014 08:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah that's hilarious as all fuck. And creepy as all fuck.Hobo

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
18-08-2014, 11:10 PM
BTW Dee,
U r the reasom I dont post at the thread da nevr ends
18-08-2014, 11:10 PM
This guy needs help.

And it's not help that we are qualified to give.

He's the creepy, piss-stained guy on the bus who you defended once because he was being taunted by teenagers but now he thinks you are his lifelong friend.

You start taking a different bus.

He will go away if no one pays him any attention.

[+] 11 users Like DLJ's post
18-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Thats okay bro. I have no hard feelings. And I know you arent my friend but you're good people so I dont resent you
19-08-2014, 12:15 AM
DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW IGNORE WORKS? Stop trying to act magnanimous, we are not buying it. He can't possibly see what you are saying AND YOU KNOW THAT so the ONLY reason for typing that out is to try and make yourself look good. It's pathetic.
19-08-2014, 01:06 AM
I can see PhatMatt/Wicked Clown/Catholic Crusader/Napoleon/Shorbusgangsta is popular here as well! Laughat

People, I'm talking from experience here: this guy is an attention whore, a stalker and a troll. He opened at least ten different accounts on another forum and sometimes he makes two or more of his characters talk to each other! Laughat

He's beyond help, really, even admitting for a moment that a forum could ever help a person with such mental problems.

By the way Matt: your Latin still sucks!Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes DunkleSeele's post
19-08-2014, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 06:44 AM by Deidre32.)
(18-08-2014 11:10 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  BTW Dee,
U r the reasom I dont post at the thread da nevr ends

Just stop. I have been a friend to you and have defended you here and elsewhere. I try to see the good in people and I believe there is good in you, but you are so lost that you are incapable of respecting people and their boundaries. I don't judge you over AF, I only judge how you deal with me.

I've come to the realization that you have been using me all along, like u use all people. I warned you of this when we stopped talking. You took things that I shared in private emails with you and posted it in my blog on the other site. I had to delete all those messages. We stopped talking and then you apologized. I gave our "friendship" another chance.

Then I see this thread with your over the top, insincere commentary to me. About me. It is you mocking me. And trying to humiliate me. I'm not into calling people names such as stalker, troll etc...but you are a user. I'm not into gossip, and after this message, I'm done discussing all this nonsense.

I always thought you were misunderstood but it is I who misunderstood you.

I've blocked my pm's and ask that you do not quote and address me on the other forum or here nor talk about me anymore. Pretend like you don't know me for that is how I intend to treat you, now.

Truth is, I never knew you.

[+] 7 users Like Deidre32's post
19-08-2014, 06:17 AM
And I can accept a lot of stuff. We joke sexually, we joke about lots of things in pm as that's what friends do. But no one humiliates me and still remains my "friend."

I hope you get your life together. And stop using and humiliating people who try to help you.