im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 08:08 AM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
We have had already complaints of harassment - why should we put up with this shit? Look, I'm all for rules and so forth to a point but I dunno if I'm just getting old and crusty or what the fuck, I cannot see a downside to ditching the rules and booting OP.

If you're worried that this sets a precedent of banning people we don't like... I guess it does. Aaaaand, I don't really care Angel

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-08-2014, 08:12 AM
(19-08-2014 08:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  ...
If you're worried that this sets a precedent of banning people we don't like... I guess it does. Aaaaand, I don't really care Angel

Sorry but I do care. I'm paid to care. No wait... I care on a voluntary basis.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-08-2014, 08:26 AM
(19-08-2014 08:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  ...

Sorry but I do care. I'm paid to care. No wait... I care on a voluntary basis.

Wink

No your not. Only 1 person can make any call on banning and it is someone who is never fucking around.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-08-2014, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 08:40 AM by Drunkin Druid.)
(18-08-2014 07:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pretty sure he's laugh at you (like the rest of the forum), not with you.

Or he's feels that no conclusive evidence on WC has been displayed either way. WC is displaying actions that could be indicative of being a troll, or could be indicative of being someone who has issues with boundaries (and other social issues) and is rebuilding himself after a traumatic deconversion. If he's the latter his interactions were hardly helped by multiple people here attacking him from day one without ever giving him a chance.

Also, if he is telling the truth, that would mean getting this wrong would mean we banned a member who was having a crisis in life following a horrific deconversion and was desperate for acceptance. Hardly befits an atheism forum.

This is what I think about.... Guy can't help it if he's nuts..
19-08-2014, 08:31 AM
(19-08-2014 08:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  ...
never fucking around.

Hey! Are you saying that I fuck around? Ohmy

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-08-2014, 08:39 AM
The problem is less about WC and becomes more about sending a message that anyone can humiliate people, create threads that are basically personal blogs, and carry on in whatever way they choose, so long as they have an excuse for their behaviors.

Everyone is either held to the same standard or not. Enabling people in their depravity doesn't help them, and teaches them no lessons. Sorry. :/

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 11 users Like Deidre32's post
19-08-2014, 08:41 AM
(19-08-2014 08:39 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  The problem is less about WC and becomes more about sending a message that anyone can humiliate people, create threads that are basically personal blogs, and carry on in whatever way they choose, so long as they have an excuse for their behaviors.

Everyone is either held to the same standard or not. Enabling people in their depravity doesn't help them, and teaches them no lessons. Sorry. :/

Totally agree with this!!!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
19-08-2014, 08:42 AM
(19-08-2014 08:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  ...
never fucking around.

Hey! Are you saying that I fuck around? Ohmy

Tongue

Hmm, erm, well...... Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-08-2014, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 08:56 AM by Wicked Clown.)
(19-08-2014 07:44 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Aside from WC, my thought to banning is that it is essential if the person meets the following criteria: are they using the site as their personal sand box for their own agenda? The member is on the site for no other other purpose but that. That's when I think banning someone is a good idea. And banning the IP, not just the account.
I can't believe I've done this. I didn't mean to mock you but to mock myself and act ridiculous just for the sake of being what I thought was funny. I don't take it lightly that I have offended you I really thought that maybe this was funny what I was doing. I feel terrible right now and I had planned on continuing to make youtube videos to entertain people but I really should just get the fuck out of here right now.

I'm sorry I was just having a good time guys. the fact that I have a offended the kind of sweetest person that I've ever met on an online forum means that you guys really need to ban my ass now.

and also. I never meant to mock you by the compliment you I'm sorry not humiliate you but make you feel like a good person. A way better person than myself.
19-08-2014, 08:56 AM
I honestly have no idea what videos you mean. I didn't watch any so I'm not sure what you are referencing. But you hurt me and we are no longer friends.

But I'm realizing that I was the only one being a friend.

I do wish you well and Im serious about leaving me alone on this forum and the other one we are members of. Good luck to you, Matt.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post