im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 08:58 AM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
I feel terrible for hurting you and I really wish I could rewind the last 24 hours. but I never intended to mock or humiliate you but I can see where you're coming from. I was mocking and humiliating myself. That's what clowns do.

I've taken shit way too far and deserve to be banned.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 09:09 AM
(19-08-2014 08:39 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  The problem is less about WC and becomes more about sending a message that anyone can humiliate people, create threads that are basically personal blogs, and carry on in whatever way they choose, so long as they have an excuse for their behaviors.

Everyone is either held to the same standard or not. Enabling people in their depravity doesn't help them, and teaches them no lessons. Sorry. :/
that is true guys my actions have been depraved. shes right. I don't belong here. I thought really I was maybe contributing something. I was having so much fun and so impulsive and really thought that this was kind of entertaining because I know in real life a lot of people like to see this type of bizzre shit and are amused by weird ducks.

and now I have lost my best friend which means I have thoroughly fucked myself. I hope maybe you will ban me for a few months and let me try to have a second shot in the future.
19-08-2014, 09:14 AM
I think the most important thing that we could point out in this thread is that he pronounced Hughsie's name as "HUSSIE."

FUCKING

HUSSIE

I LOST IT

GOODBYE
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
19-08-2014, 09:17 AM
(19-08-2014 09:09 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:39 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  The problem is less about WC and becomes more about sending a message that anyone can humiliate people, create threads that are basically personal blogs, and carry on in whatever way they choose, so long as they have an excuse for their behaviors.

Everyone is either held to the same standard or not. Enabling people in their depravity doesn't help them, and teaches them no lessons. Sorry. :/
that is true guys my actions have been depraved. shes right. I don't belong here. I thought really I was maybe contributing something. I was having so much fun and so impulsive and really thought that this was kind of entertaining because I know in real life a lot of people like to see this type of bizzre shit and are amused by weird ducks.

and now I have lost my best friend which means I have thoroughly fucked myself. I hope maybe you will ban me for a few months and let me try to have a second shot in the future.

Are you aware of the fact that you, on your own, can stop coming here? Banning is not the only way you can stay away. Log off, removed the site from your phone, go find someone else to bother.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
19-08-2014, 09:36 AM
(19-08-2014 08:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  ...
If you're worried that this sets a precedent of banning people we don't like... I guess it does. Aaaaand, I don't really care Angel

Sorry but I do care. I'm paid to care. No wait... I care on a voluntary basis.

Wink

If you cared, you would listen to people and not simply dismiss their views. So there's that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2014, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 09:55 AM by Wicked Clown.)
I had some people tell me that they really like some of the movies I made here and so I thought maybe I was on to something. Maybe there was some potential you know?

yeah honestly guys I've been an attention whore. I'm a registered member of X christian.net, atheist Republic forums, & a happy atheist, and soviet empire communist site. I could have just gone to any of those where my reputation was unscathed but instead I kept coming here because it was so damn entertaining and fun and interesting.

everybody here was talking about me and that was just feeding my disassociative personality and disoredered need for attention. I'm a pitiful sick bastard and I was laughing at all of this but no more laughter for me, this is all very sad.

you win I lose!
19-08-2014, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 10:41 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Double
19-08-2014, 10:12 AM
(19-08-2014 09:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Sorry but I do care. I'm paid to care. No wait... I care on a voluntary basis.

Wink

If you cared, you would listen to people and not simply dismiss their views. So there's that. Drinking Beverage

For real?

[citation needed]

19-08-2014, 10:12 AM
(19-08-2014 10:05 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  [quote='LadyJane' pid='628739' dateline='1408412880']
Wow! This is the best shit since Bourgeois Piglet. The OP vid is like Blair Witch Project meets my childhood- nightmares tonight!

Heart Wow.

see I thought this meant it was a good thing what I did.

vosue said the songs and voice was awesome and Phil said it was all great. but I couldn't quit while ahead. another hard lesson learned at this site. just when you think you might be redeeming yourself you're actually fucking yourself worse than ever before. what a surprise!
19-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Re: RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(18-08-2014 07:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow! This is the best shit since Bourgeois Piglet. The OP vid is like Blair Witch Project meets my childhood- nightmares tonight!

Heart Wow.

Ah, I love that others besides me still remember the atheist bourgeois piglet trolling with the fondness I hold for it. I still have one of the pictures of a baby pig on,my laptop.

Why can't those thread resurrections have that thread ever. They keep choosing tame ones.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson