im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(19-08-2014 10:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 09:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you cared, you would listen to people and not simply dismiss their views. So there's that. Drinking Beverage

For real?

[citation needed]

You have not addressed people's concerns. For real.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-08-2014, 11:03 AM
(19-08-2014 11:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 10:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  For real?

[citation needed]

You have not addressed people's concerns. For real.

Yet.

But you accused me of not listening and simply dismissing views... for which... [citation needed]

Find all posts by this user
19-08-2014, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 11:10 AM by Chas.)
(19-08-2014 11:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 11:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have not addressed people's concerns. For real.

Yet.

But you accused me of not listening and simply dismissing views... for which... [citation needed]

I must be mistaking your non-response that way. Drinking Beverage

So I cite the posts you didn't make.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2014, 11:26 AM
(19-08-2014 11:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  ...
I must be mistaking your non-response that way. Drinking Beverage

19-08-2014, 11:49 AM
I just imagine Wicked Clown cackling while watching the forum members argue over him. Then he spews some insincere, semi-well written garbage about how sorry he is, or how messed up he is, or some other fake self-pity nonsense. Then he comes back and vomits offensive, "creepy", invasive, or boundary-crossing posts all over the place. Then again, sits back, cracks open a drink, and delights in the controversy he is causing.

It is almost formulaic.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 7 users Like Adrianime's post
19-08-2014, 11:50 AM
(19-08-2014 11:49 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I just imagine Wicked Clown cackling while watching the forum members argue over him. Then he spews off some insincere, semi-well written garbage about how sorry he is, or how messed up he is, or some other fake self-pity nonsense. Then he comes back and vomits offensive, "creepy", invasive, or boundary-crossing posts. Then again, sits back, cracks open a drink, and delights in the controversy he is causing.

It is almost formulaic.

Obvious troll is obvious to everyone except Hughsie who wouldn't know a troll if it drug him under a bridge.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Okay, a little comic relief. I was rehearsing some sorrowful hymns both in English and Latin and these kids show up and want to see my Tarantula and then soon there is this group of black folk there and here I am a white boy with a tarantula in a black neighborhood and this guy has a baby on his shoulder that wants to touch the Spider.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBIADJIEh4

The second part that I mentioned is still uploading. It's really cute. I think you'll enjoy it.
19-08-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 12:50 PM by DLJ.)
(19-08-2014 10:12 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow! This is the best shit since Bourgeois Piglet. The OP vid is like Blair Witch Project meets my childhood- nightmares tonight!

Heart Wow.

see I thought this meant it was a good thing what I did.

vosue said the songs and voice was awesome and Phil said it was all great. but I couldn't quit while ahead. another hard lesson learned at this site. just when you think you might be redeeming yourself you're actually fucking yourself worse than ever before. what a surprise!

To me maybe, cuz I'm cool like that. Cool

BTW and FYI, that dude I compared you to went to actual jail for the shit he pulled. So, might want to give stuff some thoughts or whatever. Drinking Beverage
19-08-2014, 12:03 PM
(19-08-2014 11:49 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I just imagine Wicked Clown cackling while watching the forum members argue over him. Then he spews some insincere, semi-well written garbage about how sorry he is, or how messed up he is, or some other fake self-pity nonsense. Then he comes back and vomits offensive, "creepy", invasive, or boundary-crossing posts all over the place. Then again, sits back, cracks open a drink, and delights in the controversy he is causing.

It is almost formulaic.

Yep! Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-08-2014, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 01:06 PM by Wicked Clown.)
actually the main thing that I feel quite heartbroken about right now is that I have really offended somebody who I respect very much. there's nothing funny about that. it is cloudy and raining in my heart this day.