im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(19-08-2014 11:49 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I just imagine Wicked Clown cackling while watching the forum members argue over him. Then he spews some insincere, semi-well written garbage about how sorry he is, or how messed up he is, or some other fake self-pity nonsense. Then he comes back and vomits offensive, "creepy", invasive, or boundary-crossing posts all over the place. Then again, sits back, cracks open a drink, and delights in the controversy he is causing.

It is almost formulaic.
It's been his modus operandi on every atheist forum he subscribed to.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DunkleSeele's post
19-08-2014, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 01:57 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(19-08-2014 12:51 PM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 11:49 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I just imagine Wicked Clown cackling while watching the forum members argue over him. Then he spews some insincere, semi-well written garbage about how sorry he is, or how messed up he is, or some other fake self-pity nonsense. Then he comes back and vomits offensive, "creepy", invasive, or boundary-crossing posts all over the place. Then again, sits back, cracks open a drink, and delights in the controversy he is causing.

It is almost formulaic.
It's been his modus operandi on every atheist forum he subscribed to.
actually at the happy atheist, and the atheist Republic I haven't done that.

but he's right guys. my presence on this planet does nothing but cause trouble. I'm a dumbass joke and won't live very long. Dunkleseele knows who I am very well. there is no redeeming qualities. I am the most horrible piece of shit that your forum will ever know.

I tried to act normal. I can t do it it's not fun. being a normal civilized human being is sooo boring
19-08-2014, 02:00 PM
(19-08-2014 01:47 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 12:51 PM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  It's been his modus operandi on every atheist forum he subscribed to.
actually at the happy atheist, and the atheist Republic I haven't done that.

but he's right guys. my presence on this planet does nothing but cause trouble. I'm a dumbass joke and won't live very long. Dunkleseele knows who I am very well. there is no redeeming qualities. I am the most horrible piece of shit that your forum will ever know.

I tried to act normal. I can t do it it's not fun. being a normal civilized human being is sooo boring

You act the way you do not because you can't help it, rather you choose to. To you it's fun to stir-up shit? Is that it?
19-08-2014, 02:03 PM
(19-08-2014 02:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 01:47 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  actually at the happy atheist, and the atheist Republic I haven't done that.

You act the way you do not because you can't help it, rather you choose to. To you it's fun to stir-up shit? Is that it?

you know I thought I was making other people laugh at me and I was having a lot of cackles clowning around and being nuttier than a fruitcake. I'm not laughing now. This sucks!
19-08-2014, 02:04 PM
In my mind, there is a 98% chance you are full of crap, a pathological liar, and just effing around. In the other chance that you are sincerely uhh "lost", I'll just say you likely are not in the right place to get help. Places like this site can be very very helpful to those seeking kinship or getting over a loss of faith. But we are just people. We definitely aren't saints, nor are we (or at least most of us) geared to appropriately address mental health or behavioral issues.

Not that I can speak for everyone...

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 5 users Like Adrianime's post
19-08-2014, 02:08 PM
This poor me shit is stale. You've already used this line of crap.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
19-08-2014, 02:15 PM
(19-08-2014 02:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  This poor me shit is stale. You've already used this line of crap.
how else do you suggest I take accountability for what I've done?
19-08-2014, 02:19 PM
(19-08-2014 02:15 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 02:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  This poor me shit is stale. You've already used this line of crap.
how else do you suggest I take accountability for what I've done?

You could just leave and not return.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-08-2014, 02:20 PM
(19-08-2014 02:04 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  In my mind, there is a 98% chance you are full of crap, a pathological liar, and just effing around. In the other chance that you are sincerely uhh "lost", I'll just say you likely are not in the right place to get help. Places like this site can be very very helpful to those seeking kinship or getting over a loss of faith. But we are just people. We definitely aren't saints, nor are we (or at least most of us) geared to appropriately address mental health or behavioral issues.

Not that I can speak for everyone...
You're right! To think this was a place to get help was wrong. But this horrible blunder was educational and humbling. It knocked me off my high horse.
19-08-2014, 02:22 PM
(19-08-2014 02:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 02:15 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  how else do you suggest I take accountability for what I've done?

You could just leave and not return.

That's so nearly impossible to do. I'm always checking to see what else people are saying and an addiction isn't an easy thing to resist.