im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(19-08-2014 02:15 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 02:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  This poor me shit is stale. You've already used this line of crap.
how else do you suggest I take accountability for what I've done?
Here's an idea: go and do some charity work. Put some time and effort to help someone, learn what it means to interact with other people and to LISTEN to them, instead of being an attention whore. Work hard on it. That may do the trick.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DunkleSeele's post
19-08-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 04:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-08-2014 01:47 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 12:51 PM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  It's been his modus operandi on every atheist forum he subscribed to.
actually at the happy atheist, and the atheist Republic I haven't done that.

but he's right guys. my presence on this planet does nothing but cause trouble. I'm a dumbass joke and won't live very long. Dunkleseele knows who I am very well. there is no redeeming qualities. I am the most horrible piece of shit that your forum will ever know.

I tried to act normal. I can t do it it's not fun. being a normal civilized human being is sooo boring

You have the social skills of your pet tarantula but at least you ain't completely stupid like some of our other current pests. The self-loathing shit has got to stop. Self-deprecation is funny. Self-loathing is creepy. I think some of your self-loathing is intended to be self-deprecating but you kinda suck at it.

(19-08-2014 02:15 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 02:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  This poor me shit is stale. You've already used this line of crap.
how else do you suggest I take accountability for what I've done?

You apologize ONCE and you don't expound on it with an explanation or any creepy "Woe is me" shit. Then you move on, never bring it up again and try not to repeat the behavior which required an apology in the future.

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-08-2014, 04:23 PM
(19-08-2014 03:55 PM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 02:15 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  how else do you suggest I take accountability for what I've done?
Here's an idea: go and do some charity work. Put some time and effort to help someone, learn what it means to interact with other people and to LISTEN to them, instead of being an attention whore. Work hard on it. That may do the trick.
I did some charity work before. Took care of a 91 year old withsevere dementia and dying of pneumonia. i spoon fed him, clean him up, gave medications. it was the most rewarding thing I had done up until then.

I've also been able to help some mentally ill people before. it feels great. but sometimes I've tried to help people and I fuck things up.

Great advice though dunk
19-08-2014, 04:29 PM
thanks girlie! the comment about me not being as stupid as some of the other people here surprised me and made me feel a little better. Thank you though. Good food for tthought about apoligizing and then stfu about it.
19-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Well, WC, your presence here isn't a total loss. It has shown who cares about this forum and who can't admit a mistake has been made.

Since you are the nasty guy on the bus it looks like the regular members need to find another bus and let you have this one.

We have lost good people. You have caused rifts in relationships and for my part you have shown me that there are people here I use to at least think were honest but now I don't. I didn't always agree with them but didn't think they were dishonest. I was wrong about them, perhaps I am wrong about you too.

Go on with your bad self and push all the limits. When you finally cross one it will be cleaned up and you will be allowed to do things the rest of us can't even point out. Well played. You are a master at disaster.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-08-2014, 04:36 PM
(19-08-2014 04:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  thanks girlie! the comment about me not being as stupid as some of the other people here surprised me and made me feel a little better. Thank you though. Good food for tthought about apoligizing and then stfu about it.

Here's another piece of advice, not just for here but for other forums too. If someone attacks you and you feel it is unwarranted, just ignore them. Don't dignify their comments by responding to them, especially if you feel their attacks are dishonest. If they are gonna attack you dishonestly then they are most likely to just trying to probably just trying to rile you up and/or provoke you into biting back. If you do bite back they'll cry foul and play the victim. I know it's difficult (believe me I know), but it's far more fun ignoring them in the long run. It take quite a bit of self-restraint to do but what happens when you manage it is they get all wound up. Why? Because they want you to react, and you haven't. They've tried to draw you into their game and failed. They'll then either get bored and give up, or if you're lucky they'll attack you harder and harder. If they do keep attacking you they increase the risk every time that people will begin to look at their actions and wonder why they have such a stick up their arse.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
19-08-2014, 04:41 PM
(19-08-2014 04:36 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 04:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  thanks girlie! the comment about me not being as stupid as some of the other people here surprised me and made me feel a little better. Thank you though. Good food for tthought about apoligizing and then stfu about it.

Here's another piece of advice, not just for here but for other forums too. If someone attacks you and you feel it is unwarranted, just ignore them. Don't dignify their comments by responding to them, especially if you feel their attacks are dishonest. If they are gonna attack you dishonestly then they are most likely to just trying to probably just trying to rile you up and/or provoke you into biting back. If you do bite back they'll cry foul and play the victim. I know it's difficult (believe me I know), but it's far more fun ignoring them in the long run. It take quite a bit of self-restraint to do but what happens when you manage it is they get all wound up. Why? Because they want you to react, and you haven't. They've tried to draw you into their game and failed. They'll then either get bored and give up, or if you're lucky they'll attack you harder and harder. If they do keep attacking you they increase the risk every time that people will begin to look at their actions and wonder why they have such a stick up their arse.

We gave him this explicit advice more than five times in the purgatory thread, when I really tried to drive it home, it took him 8 minutes to prove he is incapable of just ignoring those comments. He loves the attention, he isn't going to stop.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid621933

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
19-08-2014, 04:43 PM
(19-08-2014 04:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  We gave him this explicit advice more than five times in the purgatory thread, when I really tried to drive it home, it took him 8 minutes to prove he is incapable of just ignoring those comments. He loves the attention, he isn't going to stop.

I don't expect him to stop. The desire to defend yourself from attacks that you feel are purposely unfair is strong. However, even if not here, he may one day think back to that advice. If he doesn't then it doesn't really affect me. It only took me a matter of minutes to write.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
19-08-2014, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 04:52 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(19-08-2014 04:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 04:36 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Here's another piece of advice, not just for here but for other forums too. If someone attacks you and you feel it is unwarranted, just ignore them. Don't dignify their comments by responding to them, especially if you feel their attacks are dishonest. If they are gonna attack you dishonestly then they are most likely to just trying to probably just trying to rile you up and/or provoke you into biting back. If you do bite back they'll cry foul and play the victim. I know it's difficult (believe me I know), but it's far more fun ignoring them in the long run. It take quite a bit of self-restraint to do but what happens when you manage it is they get all wound up. Why? Because they want you to react, and you haven't. They've tried to draw you into their game and failed. They'll then either get bored and give up, or if you're lucky they'll attack you harder and harder. If they do keep attacking you they increase the risk every time that people will begin to look at their actions and wonder why they have such a stick up their arse.

We gave him this explicit advice more than five times in the purgatory thread, when I really tried to drive it home, it took him 8 minutes to prove he is incapable of just ignoring those comments. He loves the attention, he isn't going to stop.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid621933
I stop posting on the purgatory thread but I do know what you are saying. Yours and hughsies advice was good advice. Not heeding that warning has resulted in a far bigger train wreck than I had anticipated.

Ive lost my best friend here as a result. Will always have respect for her though. believe it or not I do have respect for a lot of you guys as well.
19-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Quote: Not heeding that warning has resulted in a far bigger train wreck than I had anticipated.

Just bigger than the one you intended to cause?
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post