im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(19-08-2014 04:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I stop posting on the purgatory thread but I do know what you are saying. Yours and hughsies advice was good advice. Not heeding that warning has resulted in a far bigger train wreck than I had anticipated.

Ive lost my best friend here as a result. Will always have respect for her though. believe it or not I do have respect for a lot of you guys as well.

Why not take some time away? Clearly a lot of people are at the point of no return with you. Perhaps if you take 2 weeks or a month away, think about where you went wrong, and when you come back try and not make the same mistakes, you'll be able to prove to some people that you are sincerely trying. Some people are determined to hate you regardless but forget them, others may recognise your efforts should you do this successfully. It'd certainly be harder to attack you as a troll if you came back and interacted like any other regular member does.

If you don't think you have the self-restraint I'll happily block your account for 2-4 weeks (you can choose). Think carefully before you say yes though, if you do there's no going back.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 05:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-08-2014 04:36 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Here's another piece of advice, not just for here but for other forums too. If someone attacks you and you feel it is unwarranted, just ignore them. Don't dignify their comments by responding to them, especially if you feel their attacks are dishonest.

Where's the fun in that? Don't mean you gotta respond in kind. Some of the best entertainment I've seen in this forum is members responding to personal attacks with an eye to maximizing their own personal entertainment. If I hadn't engaged AbdelZ in just such a manner I would never have been described as a "hairless drunken profane blasphemous talking pirate monkey." And the world would be a lesser place. Big Grin

(19-08-2014 05:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If you don't think you have the self-restraint I'll happily block your account for 2-4 weeks (you can choose). Think carefully before you say yes though, if you do there's no going back.

Horrible advice Hussie. Horrible advice. "Hey before you off yourself I can put you in chemically-induced coma for a couple weeks to see how you like it."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-08-2014, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 05:28 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I wasn't sober yesterday. Pablo noticed right away.

Hey girly , are we friends?

Hugh I think I need a 2 week block so I'm going to get back to you don't make a decision just yet but that will probably be my decision. I won't be able to stop coming here which is the right decision for at least a period of time so I will request a temporary ban.
19-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Hughsie (or another mod), since this thread has turned into another giant fucking bickering mess, can we just close it and move on? If the guy isn't going to be banned it'd be nice to just call this quits, let the chips fall where they may, and see what happens.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-08-2014, 05:31 PM
(19-08-2014 05:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Hughsie (or another mod), since this thread has turned into another giant fucking bickering mess, can we just close it and move on? If the guy isn't going to be banned it'd be nice to just call this quits, let the chips fall where they may, and see what happens.

The problem with closing it is that you don't end the bickering, you just force it to migrate to another thread. The bickering only ends when people decide they don't wanna bicker any more.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
19-08-2014, 05:34 PM
okay guys losing my good friend Deidre who I respect more than myself or my parents is the straw that broke the camel's back. give me a two week ban before you go to sleep today hugh.

I will take that time to focus on what I've done wrong and reread what has happened and the advice that has been given and reflect on how the things that I think are funny has a very bad effect on other people and can even destroy a forum n turn people against each other. I'm throwing in the towel
19-08-2014, 05:36 PM
(19-08-2014 05:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  okay guys losing my good friend Deidre who I respect more than myself or my parents is the straw that broke the camel's back. give me a two week ban before you go to sleep today hugh.

Don't do it Hussie. We don't do suicide by cop here.

#sigh
19-08-2014, 05:38 PM
(19-08-2014 05:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  okay guys losing my good friend Deidre who I respect more than myself or my parents is the straw that broke the camel's back. give me a two week ban before you go to sleep today hugh.

I will take that time to focus on what I've done wrong and reread what has happened and the advice that has been given and reflect on how the things that I think are funny has a very bad effect on other people and can even destroy a forum n turn people against each other. I'm throwing in the towel

OK, this is your final chance to change your mind, if you confirm you still want this in your next post I will enact it immediately.

And I mean what I say about no going back. If you change your mind halfway through then there will be no way to return early. Creating a new account or anything like that will be considered sock-puppeting and treated as such.

So, are you sure you want me to do this?

Best
Worst
19-08-2014, 05:39 PM
this isn't suicide , this is committing myself to the troll rehab center.
19-08-2014, 05:39 PM
(19-08-2014 05:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't do it Hussie. We don't do suicide by cop here.

Yes we do. We do not allow people to delete their accounts but instead offer to remove their access to them if they desire to leave and not be able to log back in. I'm doing something we have a definite precedent for, only difference is that there's a set timescale for the return of control.

Best
Worst