im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
how much more of the day do you have before you go to bed in the United Kingdom?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 05:40 PM
(19-08-2014 05:39 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  how much more of the day do you have before you go to bed in the United Kingdom?

Depends on when I decide to go to bed. Could be any time in the next 5 or so hours.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-08-2014, 05:46 PM
4 hours from now could you please check me into the troll gulag? That is my final answer unless a bunch of people just showed up and told me now "we want you to stay."

I lost my best friend today and who knows what other trouble I will cause tomorrow or the next day , so I need to go but will be unable to unless there's a ban so that is my final answer. there will be no sock puppeting either.

people here seem to think that I have control and so if that is the case then that means I can reform.
19-08-2014, 05:47 PM
(19-08-2014 05:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  4 hours from now could you please check me into the troll gulag? That is my final answer unless a bunch of people just showed up and told me now "we want you to stay."

I lost my best friend today and who knows what other trouble I will cause tomorrow or the next day , so I need to go but will be unable to unless there's a ban so that is my final answer. there will be no sock puppeting either.

people here seem to think that I have control and so if that is the case then that means I can reform.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
19-08-2014, 05:48 PM
(19-08-2014 05:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  4 hours from now could you please check me into the troll gulag? That is my final answer unless a bunch of people just showed up and told me now "we want you to stay."

OK, unless you change your mind I will block your account in four hours time, for two weeks.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-08-2014, 05:50 PM
(19-08-2014 05:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I wasn't sober yesterday.

Dextro's gotta be a lousy high followed by a horrible hangover. Just fuckin' drink booze or smoke weed if you're gonna break your sobriety.

(19-08-2014 05:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Hey girly , are we friends?

No. But your current mental state is not unfamiliar territory to me although I haven't visited in a few decades. My mania manifested itself as self-aggrandizing, whereas yours manifests itself as self-loathing. And we share a similar psych stack of meds. Back in the day before the interwebz we had to share mental states via slide rules. And back in Chas' day they used abaci.

Have you tried old school lithium in your psych stack? Was an effective attenuator and dampening agent for me back when I was around your age.

#sigh
19-08-2014, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 05:57 PM by Wicked Clown.)
you guys can thank the friendship that my stupidity has ruined for this next two weeks of peace.

Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.

Thank You Hugh, this was an excellent offer of yours.
19-08-2014, 05:54 PM
(19-08-2014 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 05:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I wasn't sober yesterday.

Dextro's gotta be a lousy high followed by a horrible hangover. Just fuckin' drink booze or smoke weed if you're gonna break your sobriety.

(19-08-2014 05:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Hey girly , are we friends?

No. But your current mental state is not unfamiliar territory to me although I haven't visited in a few decades. My mania manifested itself as self-aggrandizing, whereas yours manifests itself as self-loathing. And we share a similar psych stack of meds. Back in the day before the interwebz we had to share mental states via slide rules. And back in Chas' day they used abaci.

Have you tried old school lithium in your psych stack? Was an effective attenuator and dampening agent for me back when I was around your age.
lithium made me very shaking and made my face twitch and stuff when I was talking which was very embarrassing in social situations. lithium also interacts with a lot of different things. they also have to constantly check your bloodstream and the amount that's good compared to the amount that is toxic is a small difference. you also have a drink a shit ton of water or it ruins your kidneys.

but it can prevent manic episodes.
19-08-2014, 05:56 PM
(19-08-2014 05:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  okay guys losing my good friend Deidre who I respect more than myself or my parents is the straw that broke the camel's back. give me a two week ban before you go to sleep today hugh.

I will take that time to focus on what I've done wrong and reread what has happened and the advice that has been given and reflect on how the things that I think are funny has a very bad effect on other people and can even destroy a forum n turn people against each other. I'm throwing in the towel

You respect me more than yourself and your parents? Laugh out load Hmmm...

Matt. I don't think you're a bad guy, but you hurt me. I don't know what else you did around here...lol Apparently a lot of annoying crap. Unsure But, with me, what you did hurt me.

I don't judge you. I know you have issues, and we all do.

But, you have to find a way to manage those issues, in a better way.

All I said today, I said because I care. I can still care and be mad. lol But if you man up, there might be hope...

Be true to yourself. Heart
19-08-2014, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 06:01 PM by Wicked Clown.)
oh my goodness I have to pinch myself to make sure this is real. Big Grin

well I have 3 hours and some minutes before my account is blocked. I love and respect you deidre and I will always care about you and if it is important for us to stop talking let us leave on a good note. losing my account on this website even if it was permanent, that would be minor pain compared to permanently losing you. Sad

but if that needs to happen, let's end it on a good note.