im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
And think about what you want ...if you want friendship with people here or offline, then you need to be a friend. If you just want a fan club...then....
I've told you this before, you are stronger and better than you know. You don't need an online forum to tell you that. Or me. Or your parents. Or anyone. You have to believe you are a good person. Everyone fucks up, thankfully, you're only 27 ...you could be 57...and where you're at. Think about that. There's a silver lining.

I understand however, everyone's frustration. You're 27 yrs old. You're not a baby, and even though you have issues...you need to show people that you mean what you say.

Anyway...if you are willing ...there's hope. :=)

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-08-2014, 06:10 PM
(19-08-2014 06:04 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  And think about what you want ...if you want friendship with people here or offline, then you need to be a friend. If you just want a fan club...then....
I've told you this before, you are stronger and better than you know. You don't need an online forum to tell you that. Or me. Or your parents. Or anyone. You have to believe you are a good person. Everyone fucks up, thankfully, you're only 27 ...you could be 57...and where you're at. Think about that. There's a silver lining.

I understand however, everyone's frustration. You're 27 yrs old. You're not a baby, and even though you have issues...you need to show people that you mean what you say.

Anyway...if you are willing ...there's hope. :=)
thanks buddy :-) !, you made my sorrowful day have some light. it's been raining and cloudy in my heart since I awoke this morning to find out I hurt you, but thank you for pointing out the silver lining.Heart

I've been reflecting on my lack of boundaries n all the insane behavior. children are better behaved. if this two-week ban doesn't work I'm going to request another one.
19-08-2014, 06:12 PM
(19-08-2014 05:58 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  oh my goodness I have to pinch myself to make sure this is real. Big Grin

well I have 3 hours and some minutes before my account is blocked. I love and respect you deidre and I will always care about you and if it is important for us to stop talking let us leave on a good note. losing my account on this website even if it was permanent, that would be minor pain compared to permanently losing you. Sad

but if that needs to happen, let's end it on a good note.

you're going to be banned in three hours? Laugh out load

what a weird ass thread this has turned out to be. I knew I shouldn't have come in here. No

anyway. if you're banned here, behave on the other site.

thank you for saying what you said about me, and our friendship. i know when you're full of shit, and when you're sincere. and that was sincere.

so thank you.

see you around....

19-08-2014, 06:14 PM
no no I requested the ban Deidre m. after what you said to me I realize how far I fucked things up and that I damaged your trust issues, and hurt other people here, and I asked for the ban.
19-08-2014, 06:15 PM
(19-08-2014 06:12 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  you're going to be banned in three hours? Laugh out load

what a weird ass thread this has turned out to be. I knew I shouldn't have come in here. No

anyway. if you're banned here, behave on the other site.

thank you for saying what you said about me, and our friendship. i know when you're full of shit, and when you're sincere. and that was sincere.

so thank you.

see you around....

(19-08-2014 05:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Why not take some time away? Clearly a lot of people are at the point of no return with you. Perhaps if you take 2 weeks or a month away, think about where you went wrong, and when you come back try and not make the same mistakes, you'll be able to prove to some people that you are sincerely trying. Some people are determined to hate you regardless but forget them, others may recognise your efforts should you do this successfully. It'd certainly be harder to attack you as a troll if you came back and interacted like any other regular member does.

If you don't think you have the self-restraint I'll happily block your account for 2-4 weeks (you can choose). Think carefully before you say yes though, if you do there's no going back.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-08-2014, 06:24 PM
The temporary ban is a special accommodation because Im addicted to this mad house.

this website deserves peace that I have robbed it of and not only that, I've turned people against each other which is unprecedented. I have NEVER been responsible for reducing the quality of any community both online or offline as what has happened here.
19-08-2014, 06:25 PM
(19-08-2014 05:58 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  oh my goodness I have to pinch myself to make sure this is real. Big Grin

well I have 3 hours and some minutes before my account is blocked. I love and respect you deidre and I will always care about you and if it is important for us to stop talking let us leave on a good note. losing my account on this website even if it was permanent, that would be minor pain compared to permanently losing you. Sad

but if that needs to happen, let's end it on a good note.

This is not a good idea. Deep can limit your posting to a single thread. That's a better idea.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-08-2014, 06:27 PM
ok, maybe we can have a thread called troll reform school. I can post nowhere but there. what do you think of that idea girly?
19-08-2014, 06:29 PM
(19-08-2014 06:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  no no I requested the ban Deidre m. after what you said to me I realize how far I fucked things up and that I damaged your trust issues, and hurt other people here, and I asked for the ban.

Okay.

As to your apology, I accept it.
They say that 21 days of abstaining from something, breeds new habits. Better habits.

We shall see...hmmm? You have to want to change, M. For you.

I hope you do. Ok...see u.

19-08-2014, 06:32 PM
(19-08-2014 06:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ok, maybe we can have a thread called troll reform school. I can post nowhere but there. what do you think of that idea girly?

I see little point. The whole reasoning behind my offer is to allow people to chill out, and allow you the chance to have a cleaner slate when you return. This doesn't achieve any of that. Furthermore, it actually prevents you from acting like a regular member, the whole thing I believed you wanted to achieve.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post