im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(19-08-2014 05:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  okay guys losing my good friend Deidre who I respect more than myself or my parents is the straw that broke the camel's back. give me a two week ban before you go to sleep today hugh.

I will take that time to focus on what I've done wrong and reread what has happened and the advice that has been given and reflect on how the things that I think are funny has a very bad effect on other people and can even destroy a forum n turn people against each other. I'm throwing in the towel

Just go the fuck away. Problem solved. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 06:59 PM
(19-08-2014 05:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 05:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  4 hours from now could you please check me into the troll gulag? That is my final answer unless a bunch of people just showed up and told me now "we want you to stay."

I lost my best friend today and who knows what other trouble I will cause tomorrow or the next day , so I need to go but will be unable to unless there's a ban so that is my final answer. there will be no sock puppeting either.

OK, unless you change your mind I will block your account in four hours time, for two weeks.

Your playing the psychotic's game. You are naive.

19-08-2014, 07:00 PM
(19-08-2014 06:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 06:54 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Blame it on Buddhism. It requires people to forgive others. Not my idea. Rolleyes
Wow! You're ....

You got corrupted fast. Big Grin

well, if i ever hope to reach ''nirvana,'' i had to start somewhere. Laugh out load

maybe you should mention that you've been forgiven in your um...'other' thread on the um other site. i'm staying out of all that, because it happened over here. but, maybe people won't be worried about you.

alright, i'm going to do something ELSE now...

lol ttyl

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
19-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Okay ill check it out. Thanks again!

This post was edited because I want to stay out of the conflict between hugh and others[/font]
19-08-2014, 07:01 PM
(19-08-2014 06:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 06:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ok, maybe we can have a thread called troll reform school. I can post nowhere but there. what do you think of that idea girly?

I see little point. The whole reasoning behind my offer is to allow people to chill out, and allow you the chance to have a cleaner slate when you return. This doesn't achieve any of that. Furthermore, it actually prevents you from acting like a regular member, the whole thing I believed you wanted to achieve.

And which will never, ever happen.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-08-2014, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 07:11 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Well Dee , you have a head start of most ppl toward Nirvana! Resentments hold us back and dont ever help matters. Resentment is drinking poison and expecting it to hurt others.

Take care and persevere on the journey kiddo! Thumbsup
19-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Sure feels like at least 4 hours have gone by.
19-08-2014, 07:12 PM
(19-08-2014 07:07 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Well Dee , you have a head start of most ppl toward Nirvana! Resentments hold ys back and dont ever help matters.

i just want to be treated as i treat others. doesn't seem like too much of a request. so...

that said, if you 'update' your thread on the other site, just ...don't mention me/this etc. i'm not a fan of being named in threads. haha as you learned today. Laugh out load

ok...

i'm leaving for real now...

Be true to yourself. Heart
19-08-2014, 07:14 PM
(19-08-2014 07:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  Sure feels like at least 4 hours have gone by.
patience is a virtue..

I could change my mind but I'm not going to. before you go to sleep tonight I will be not able to have access to this forum. may peace return to the forum and may this crazy Civil War end. Love the Lord thy MOD!
19-08-2014, 07:17 PM
(19-08-2014 07:12 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 07:07 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Well Dee , you have a head start of most ppl toward Nirvana! Resentments hold ys back and dont ever help matters.

i just want to be treated as i treat others. doesn't seem like too much of a request. so...

that said, if you 'update' your thread on the other site, just ...don't mention me/this etc. i'm not a fan of being named in threads. haha as you learned today. Laugh out load

ok...

i'm leaving for real now...
teach me how not to treat you like I want to be treated. That's part of the reason why I offended you. Blush

it's not good for me to treat other people how I want to be treated.

but hopefully I can learn , thick headed as I am, how to treat you the way you want to be treated and to be a productive member of this forum that doesn't offend others.