im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(19-08-2014 07:17 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 07:12 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  i just want to be treated as i treat others. doesn't seem like too much of a request. so...

that said, if you 'update' your thread on the other site, just ...don't mention me/this etc. i'm not a fan of being named in threads. haha as you learned today. Laugh out load

ok...

i'm leaving for real now...
teach me how not to treat you like I want to be treated. That's part of the reason why I offended you. Blush

it's not good for me to treat other people how I want to be treated.

but hopefully I can learn , thick headed as I am, how to treat you the way you want to be treated and to be a productive member of this forum that doesn't offend others.

well then, that could be it. you have to respect yourself, before you can respect others. once you do that, the rest will be easy.

i think honestly, that's your biggest hurdle.

but maybe for starters, on forums like these, stay topic focused not YOU focused, and then...you will contribute and talk about yourself in a natural way, not in a 'hey everyone look at me' way. yanno?

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 07:26 PM
(19-08-2014 07:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 07:17 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  teach me how not to treat you like I want to be treated. That's part of the reason why I offended you. Blush

it's not good for me to treat other people how I want to be treated.

but hopefully I can learn , thick headed as I am, how to treat you the way you want to be treated and to be a productive member of this forum that doesn't offend others.

well then, that could be it. you have to respect yourself, before you can respect others. once you do that, the rest will be easy.

i think honestly, that's your biggest hurdle.

but maybe for starters, on forums like these, stay topic focused not YOU focused, and then...you will contribute and talk about yourself in a natural way, not in a 'hey everyone look at me' way. yanno?
Ya! Its terrible! were attention whoring an Olympic sport I'd have a gold medal. Laugh out load
19-08-2014, 07:26 PM
(19-08-2014 07:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 07:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  Sure feels like at least 4 hours have gone by.
patience is a virtue..

I could change my mind but I'm not going to. before you go to sleep tonight I will be not able to have access to this forum. may peace return to the forum and may this crazy Civil War end. Love the Lord thy MOD!

[Image: Holding-back-vomit_zps8190966a.gif]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-08-2014, 07:38 PM
(19-08-2014 07:00 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 06:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Wow! You're ....

You got corrupted fast. Big Grin

well, if i ever hope to reach ''nirvana,'' i had to start somewhere. Laugh out load

maybe you should mention that you've been forgiven in your um...'other' thread on the um other site. i'm staying out of all that, because it happened over here. but, maybe people won't be worried about you.

alright, i'm going to do something ELSE now...

lol ttyl

hmmmmm ... Consider ....
[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Dee, that is a good point that one must respect themselves to respect others, but regardless of low selfrespect, Ive always thought highly of you and respect you. Youve been a faithful friend of the atheist forums leper Tongue and nothing was in it for you. U have a heart of gold and I dont say that with sarcasm.

I wasnt trying to hurt you in any way. I thought those bizzare comments were funny and the only person they make look bad is me. Im glad you believe that im sincerely sorry. Its true!

So, tommorow is a new day! Praise da Lawd. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
19-08-2014, 08:11 PM
(19-08-2014 08:06 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Dee, that is a good point that one must respect themselves to respect others, but regardless of low selfrespect, Ive always thought highly of you and respect you. Youve been a faithful friend of the atheist forums leper Tongue and nothing was in it for you. U have a heart of gold and I dont say that with sarcasm.

I wasnt trying to hurt you in any way. I thought those bizzare comments were funny and the only person they make look bad is me. Im glad you believe that im sincerely sorry. Its true!

So, tommorow is a new day! Praise da Lawd. Smile

It's ok. You apologized. I hope you learn from it all. :-)

Be true to yourself. Heart
19-08-2014, 08:17 PM
well my hour glass is probably running out of sand. could you give me the 20 minute warning when it arrives hugh?

as much as I don't want to get cut off of this conversation with you D, the right decision is the right decision.

my hope is that I'll be able to share with somebody else all these things learned in these failures that can help them feel good about themselves when they are in a predicament. and help them to avoid some of this.

a lot of the negative things that have happened in my life have been able to use to better help people who are struggling.
19-08-2014, 08:22 PM
(19-08-2014 08:17 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  well my hour glass is probably running out of sand. could you give me the 20 minute warning when it arrives hugh?

as much as I don't want to get cut off of this conversation with you D, the right decision is the right decision.

my hope is that I'll be able to share with somebody else all these things learned in these failures that can help them feel good about themselves when they are in a predicament. and help them to avoid some of this.

a lot of the negative things that have happened in my life have been able to use to better help people who are struggling.

Goddam if you ain't a fucking whining pussy. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 10 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-08-2014, 08:23 PM
I think you got about an hour n thrity mins

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-08-2014, 08:27 PM
(19-08-2014 08:17 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  well my hour glass is probably running out of sand. could you give me the 20 minute warning when it arrives hugh?

Before you're gone take this with you.
Everyone here is not here to help you out or teach you life lessons. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU YOU FUCKING SHITBALL!!.
Want to know how much time you have left? Keep fucking track of it yourself you helpless bitch.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post