im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(19-08-2014 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:17 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  well my hour glass is probably running out of sand. could you give me the 20 minute warning when it arrives hugh?

as much as I don't want to get cut off of this conversation with you D, the right decision is the right decision.

my hope is that I'll be able to share with somebody else all these things learned in these failures that can help them feel good about themselves when they are in a predicament. and help them to avoid some of this.

a lot of the negative things that have happened in my life have been able to use to better help people who are struggling.

Goddam if you ain't a fucking whining pussy. Drinking Beverage

thank you for bringing that to my attention.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
19-08-2014, 08:51 PM
(19-08-2014 08:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam if you ain't a fucking whining pussy. Drinking Beverage

thank you for bringing that to my attention.

see. ... that was pretty good. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-08-2014, 08:54 PM
(19-08-2014 08:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:17 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  well my hour glass is probably running out of sand. could you give me the 20 minute warning when it arrives hugh?

as much as I don't want to get cut off of this conversation with you D, the right decision is the right decision.

my hope is that I'll be able to share with somebody else all these things learned in these failures that can help them feel good about themselves when they are in a predicament. and help them to avoid some of this.

a lot of the negative things that have happened in my life have been able to use to better help people who are struggling.

Before you're gone take this with you.
Everyone here is not here to help you out or teach you life lessons. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU YOU FUCKING SHITBALL!!.
Want to know how much time you have left? Keep fucking track of it yourself you helpless bitch.
precisely it's not about me, that's why the lessons here can be used when somebody else is feeling suicidal cuz they fucked up all the relationships in their life I can use this is one of many examples to tell them , a) I can relate (I mean there's a lot of extremely nice people at this forum that I've pissed off.)

and b) it might make them feel better about themselves, c) might be able to offer them some helpful advice to avoid some of these ruts.
19-08-2014, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 09:11 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(19-08-2014 08:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  thank you for bringing that to my attention.

see. ... that was pretty good. Big Grin
HE ! Smartass

K guys this was that vid I was tellin you about earlier today. It's really cute! worth watching but no more than the first three minutes. Big Grin (I live in a black neighborhood so they know me as the crazy Spiderman Cracka! )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO73cM0A2qk
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
19-08-2014, 09:11 PM
(19-08-2014 08:57 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 08:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  see. ... that was pretty good. Big Grin
HE ! Smartass

K guys this was that vid I was tellin you about earlier today. It's really cute! worth watching but no more than the first three minutes. Big Grin (I live in a black neighborhood so they know me as the crazy Spiderman Gringo! )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO73cM0A2qk

Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
19-08-2014, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 09:19 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I got this girl to hold it about 20 min. ago. She used to be terrified to get near it. First female to hold Grinny Big Grin

19-08-2014, 09:29 PM
OK WC, here's your 20 minute warning.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-08-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 09:50 PM by Wicked Clown.)

Okay, look forward to the well behaved person coming soon. No trolling, No Spamming, No flaming, no thread bombing.

Audios! Bechased
19-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Okay seriously, the edit button shouldn't be next to the reply button. -_-

[Image: giphy.gif]
19-08-2014, 09:49 PM
(19-08-2014 09:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Okay seriously, the edit button shouldn't be next to the reply button. -_-

How's a rainbow name sound TS? Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post