im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 04:33 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(18-08-2014 04:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  For a second I thought this thread said I'm Castrati and I approved.

My PP is dancing in my PJ's Laugh out load

If you guys worked today I feel guilty for being us wack jobs that don't have to. we'll see what the future holds. It's disgusting that we have fun and cost tax payers dollars while you suffer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2014, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 05:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-08-2014 01:13 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Made this Youtube video for those I've offended and for disrupting TTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...qiB1I3Cax0

While I found that viddie hilarious as all fuck, I'm guessing just about everyone else here found it creepy as all fuck. You seem to have a fluent grasp of the Catholic platitudes (or whatever the fuck they call them) in Latin. Were you ever an altar boy? 'Cause that would explain a lot.

(18-08-2014 02:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I did nude videos at af.org I'm fine with sharing some sleaziness with you but would need it to be not a public vid because of very innocent Christian friends of mine who just subscribed to my YouTube. I can email somethin epic if u like.

And back to full creepy. Never go full creep. Hobo

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-08-2014, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 05:25 PM by Wicked Clown.)
yes I was an altar boy and used to serve at novus ordos masa daily at a Carmelite Hermitage and did some serving at latin trindentine high mass in a Franciscan friary; have also been to Benedict in Abbeys. Then I started going to Atheist forum since I lost my faith and became very evil. Evil_monster

did you see the vid of me eating the Blackbird girly?
18-08-2014, 06:13 PM
(18-08-2014 01:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 01:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  quack derp quack
I'll need a translator please
Huh

Weird duck, etc.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
18-08-2014, 06:16 PM
(18-08-2014 02:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I did nude videos at af.org I'm fine with sharing some sleaziness with you but would need it to be not a public vid because of very innocent Christian friends of mine who just subscribed to my YouTube. I can email somethin epic if u like. Was an acting major in community college but didn't persevere.

thank you for the props. Smile

No, by all means... post your nude vids here.

It's perfectly fine and within the rules.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 9 users Like kingschosen's post
18-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Your videos looked familiar to me. It took me a minute but I figured it out.

[Image: 2002_zps9e4fd032.gif]
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
18-08-2014, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 06:42 PM by Wicked Clown.)
@kingchosen
I have a close up of my head with semen shooting out of and another one with sperm all over the mirror are you like serious that I could post it here mr. administrator?

it doesn't seem that bad to me. boys will be boys, it doesn't hurt nobody

looking at sperm is about as dramatic as watching somebody work at Dairy Queen.
18-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Thank you pabbyshmabby Clap
18-08-2014, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 06:56 PM by earmuffs.)
(18-08-2014 06:34 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  @kingchode
I have a close up of my head with semen shooting out of and another one with sperm all over the mirror are you like serious that I could post it here mr. administrator?

it doesn't seem that bad to me. boys will be boys, it doesn't hurt nobody

Quoted for others to see how disgusting you are because you'll probably edit that post in a couple minutes.

edit: You did edit your post too. Called it.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-08-2014, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 06:45 PM by Wicked Clown.)
thanks mom it was in response to the administrator and I was asking for his approval prior to posting. he told me to post something so I thought I would give him a detailed description first.

I edited it so that there's no nickname it's addressed to King chosen. but I just made a new YouTube for you guys.