im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
Okay, you guys adopted him, suffer the consequences Big Grin

It's good to know this guy remains the same. I think I'm having a deja vu reading this thread.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LastPoet's post
29-08-2014, 08:15 PM
(29-08-2014 02:25 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  Okay, you guys adopted him, suffer the consequences Big Grin

It's good to know this guy remains the same. I think I'm having a deja vu reading this thread.

Sounds like a challenge to Girly. I got this.

#sigh
03-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Girly loves me so much he had to email me and he wasn't the only one. Nah, I know you aren't my friend but like Athletes foot I can grow on ya after a while Big Grin

I personally am having difficulty seeing how my posts, Aside from a few that you can count on one hand, are more trollish or flamish than quite a few other posters here. I'm not saying you guys are incorrect in your judgment, just that I don't fully understand at this time.

Give me time Wink
03-09-2014, 11:10 AM
(03-09-2014 11:09 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Girly loves me so much he had to email me and he wasn't the only one. Nah, I know you aren't my friend but like Athletes foot I can grow on ya after a while Big Grin

I personally am having difficulty seeing how my posts, Aside from a few that you can count on one hand, are more trollish or flamish than quite a few other posters here. I'm not saying you guys are incorrect in your judgment, just that I don't fully understand at this time.

Give me time Wink

We've given you far too much time, much more then you deserve.

Nobody wants you here and nobody is going to ever want you here.

Go away.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Hahaha, I'm sorry but this is hilariously obvious acting.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
03-09-2014, 12:01 PM
(03-09-2014 11:56 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hahaha, I'm sorry but this is hilariously obvious acting.

Of course it is, obvious troll is obvious.

I'll complain more to Hughsie that he made the wrong decision later, I am off to sleep.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-09-2014, 12:06 PM
OH great, he is backDodgy

[Image: thumb.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-09-2014, 12:11 PM
(03-09-2014 12:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 11:56 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hahaha, I'm sorry but this is hilariously obvious acting.

Of course it is, obvious troll is obvious.

I'll complain more to Hughsie that he made the wrong decision later, I am off to sleep.

Hughsie doesn't make the decisions.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Would like to congratulate the staff and wanted to communicate something through video because one can have more to read a person and sometimes I prefer that form of communication.

03-09-2014, 03:48 PM
(18-08-2014 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 01:13 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Made this Youtube video for those I've offended and for disrupting TTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...qiB1I3Cax0

While I found that viddie hilarious as all fuck, I'm guessing just about everyone else here found it creepy as all fuck. You seem to have a fluent grasp of the Catholic platitudes (or whatever the fuck they call them) in Latin. Were you ever an altar boy? 'Cause that would explain a lot.

(18-08-2014 02:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I did nude videos at af.org I'm fine with sharing some sleaziness with you but would need it to be not a public vid because of very innocent Christian friends of mine who just subscribed to my YouTube. I can email somethin epic if u like.

And back to full creepy. Never go full creep. Hobo

Full creep is right.

Seriously, clown. It's an online forum full of people you DON'T KNOW. Stop acting like the ban hammer will actually hurt you. Having an emotional attachment to people you don't know is fucking creepy.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post