im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(03-09-2014 03:48 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  While I found that viddie hilarious as all fuck, I'm guessing just about everyone else here found it creepy as all fuck. You seem to have a fluent grasp of the Catholic platitudes (or whatever the fuck they call them) in Latin. Were you ever an altar boy? 'Cause that would explain a lot.

And back to full creepy. Never go full creep. Hobo

Full creep is right.

Seriously, clown. It's an online forum full of people you DON'T KNOW. Stop acting like the ban hammer will actually hurt you. Having an emotional attachment to people you don't know is fucking creepy.

Unless you are one's Ferdie to someone else's Hughsie.

Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 04:03 PM
(03-09-2014 03:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 03:48 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Full creep is right.

Seriously, clown. It's an online forum full of people you DON'T KNOW. Stop acting like the ban hammer will actually hurt you. Having an emotional attachment to people you don't know is fucking creepy.

Unless you are one's Ferdie to someone else's Hughsie.

Blush

Correct, that situation is exceptionally creepy Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-09-2014, 04:36 PM
(03-09-2014 11:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 11:09 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Girly loves me so much he had to email me and he wasn't the only one. Nah, I know you aren't my friend but like Athletes foot I can grow on ya after a while Big Grin

I personally am having difficulty seeing how my posts, Aside from a few that you can count on one hand, are more trollish or flamish than quite a few other posters here. I'm not saying you guys are incorrect in your judgment, just that I don't fully understand at this time.

Give me time Wink

We've given you far too much time, much more then you deserve.

Nobody wants you here and nobody is going to ever want you here.

Go away.

Not true!
I actually received through email and pm that more than one person here wanted to stay in touch with me and were looking forward to my return. For the sake of not ruining their reputation and keeping anonymity I'm not mentioning any names.

There are also some people here that are indifferent and could give a shit less whether I stay or go.
03-09-2014, 05:00 PM
(03-09-2014 11:09 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Girly loves me so much he had to email me and he wasn't the only one.

Huh No Never happened.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 05:05 PM
your nose is growing bigger Girly. Wink

okay I was joking about you loving me and I'm joking about you being my friend but you did email me. you weren't the only one.

out of curiosity I'm wondering why im told not to post on the fear of love th red.

for the sake of future reference, was it one of the two posts I had posted on there that was a violation of the rules or offensive?

question for the administrators mainly.
03-09-2014, 05:34 PM
(03-09-2014 05:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  your nose is growing bigger Girly. Wink

okay I was joking about you loving me and I'm joking about you being my friend but you did email me. you weren't the only one.

I've never emailed anyone from this site. So now I'm thinking some fucker here is impersonating Girly. Can't be Hughsie 'cause she's knee deep in honey buns, bacon and bonbons. Can't be MuffinStuffin 'cause the Maori carefully monitor and control his internet activity. Can't be Chas 'cause he couldn't give less of a shit. cjlr is too busy pointing out Lumidiocracy. Rev is too busy doing I don't want to know what with EscapeArtist. ... Consider ... Could be the CatLady eternally confined to a dungeon of torment and suffering. PM the email with the sender's address. I'm gonna hunt that bastard down and it won't be to ban their ass.

I'm not your friend but I do find you curious and got no problem with you being around as long as you behave yourself.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 05:36 PM
that wasn't you? I'm going to choose to believe you. is it against the rules for me to post that person's name and address in public?
03-09-2014, 05:40 PM
(03-09-2014 05:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  that wasn't you? I'm going to choose to believe you. is it against the rules for me to post that person's name and address in public?

Yes. PM me with it.

03-09-2014, 06:14 PM
is your name Robert girly?
03-09-2014, 06:35 PM
(03-09-2014 06:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  is your name Robert girly?

Okay. Now I'm getting worried. Don't see anything in my sent mail from any of my email accounts indicating I did but I can't dismiss the possibility that Dr. Robert may have had a bit too much Gin and Mister Bob came out and did something stupid. That drunk fucker gets me in trouble even when I stay in my room. PM me what the fucker said. I can tell if it's his writing style.