im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
Popcorn

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 06:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-09-2014 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 06:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  is your name Robert girly?

Okay. Now I'm getting worried. Don't see anything in my sent mail from any of my email accounts indicating I did but I can't dismiss the possibility that Dr. Robert may have had a bit too much Gin and Mister Bob came out and did something stupid.

Oh for fuck's sake. That fucking drunk idiot. There's no indication in my email sent items. I guess if I email from here it don't show up in my gmail sent items. Should've known that. PM me what the fucker said. And welcome to your first test since your self-imposed exile. I trust you'll consider my email address privileged and keep it to yourself.

#sigh
03-09-2014, 07:04 PM
lol! you emailed me and you have no recollection of it? that's funny! Laugh out load

I thought I had a buddy I guess I do Wink

so you can hold a lepperr while you're drunk? you sounded concerned about my well being.
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
03-09-2014, 07:07 PM
(03-09-2014 05:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  your nose is growing bigger Girly. Wink

okay I was joking about you loving me and I'm joking about you being my friend but you did email me. you weren't the only one.

out of curiosity I'm wondering why im told not to post on the fear of love th red.

for the sake of future reference, was it one of the two posts I had posted on there that was a violation of the rules or offensive?

question for the administrators mainly.

Perhaps if you want to actually talk to admin and accomplish something, you'll PM them instead of stirring up shit on the forum.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
03-09-2014, 07:19 PM
(03-09-2014 07:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 05:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  your nose is growing bigger Girly. Wink

okay I was joking about you loving me and I'm joking about you being my friend but you did email me. you weren't the only one.

out of curiosity I'm wondering why im told not to post on the fear of love th red.

for the sake of future reference, was it one of the two posts I had posted on there that was a violation of the rules or offensive?

question for the administrators mainly.

Perhaps if you want to actually talk to admin and accomplish something, you'll PM them instead of stirring up shit on the forum.

Wow.. That post bears almost no resemblance to what he originally posted, and I'd seen it change a couple of times before this most recent version Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-09-2014, 07:41 PM
(03-09-2014 04:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 11:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  We've given you far too much time, much more then you deserve.

Nobody wants you here and nobody is going to ever want you here.

Go away.

Not true!
I actually received through email and pm that more than one person here wanted to stay in touch with me and were looking forward to my return. For the sake of not ruining their reputation and keeping anonymity I'm not mentioning any names.

There are also some people here that are indifferent and could give a shit less whether I stay or go.

Don't mistake indifference for "wanting you here for entertainment value".
Also, not everyone has read your posts and those that haven't, of course they're going to be indifferent.

Those that have read your posts or interacted with you for more then 5minutes don't want you here. You're dishonest, manipulative and a troll.

Begone.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-09-2014, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 09:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-09-2014 07:04 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  lol! you emailed me and you have no recollection of it? that's funny! Laugh out load

I thought I had a buddy I guess I do Wink

so you can hold a lepperr while you're drunk? you sounded concerned about my well being.

That sounds about right. Mister Bob is even more familiar with empathy than Doctor Robert. Mister Bob makes promises that Doctor Robert ain't aware of. PM me the content of that email before I send my brother in Michigan to take a road trip to Wisconsin to compel it from you.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 09:19 PM
(03-09-2014 07:19 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  Perhaps if you want to actually talk to admin and accomplish something, you'll PM them instead of stirring up shit on the forum.

Wow.. That post bears almost no resemblance to what he originally posted, and I'd seen it change a couple of times before this most recent version Facepalm

Right?

Wow.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-09-2014, 11:18 PM
(03-09-2014 07:19 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  Perhaps if you want to actually talk to admin and accomplish something, you'll PM them instead of stirring up shit on the forum.

the post you quoted?