im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Music RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(18-08-2014 07:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  but then I would have been banned for obeying an administrator which is the first time that would probably have ever happened ever.

Perhaps you missed a couple things along the way - KC stepped down as admin recently. Maybe if you read and got to know people here you would have known that.

maybe you should know that like Napoleon Bonaparte he came out of exile and reclaimed his throne.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(18-08-2014 04:12 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  no because crazy people are neurotic and scared
All kinds of crazy there stupid.

(18-08-2014 04:12 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  holding creepy and even dangerous animals can actually make you famous have you ever watched fear factor or Steve Irwin?

See here is the thing though, while there are a lot of differences between you and Irwin (He had training, experience, not a crippling chemical addiction that requires treatment, so forth and so on) there is one that kinda stands out.
When I look at Steve Irwin holding a koala , for example, my first though is not " Gee I sure hope MR. Irwin does not rape that koala to death."

It's subtle, but important I think.

(18-08-2014 04:18 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Yeah steve Erwin died doing what he loved. As I will but sooner because I'm more stupid than He

Fuck me but I will happily pay for all your meth if that's the case.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-08-2014, 07:14 PM
(18-08-2014 07:13 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps you missed a couple things along the way - KC stepped down as admin recently. Maybe if you read and got to know people here you would have known that.

maybe you should know that like Napoleon Bonaparte he came out of exile and reclaimed his throne.

No he didn't. He is an ex-admin. That's why his name is the color it is and not green like it was.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-08-2014, 07:15 PM
(18-08-2014 06:53 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  if I can get 3 mods to say yes that will be the same to me as Kings approval.

That is not how it works and besides, you can't just make up rules. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-08-2014, 07:16 PM
(18-08-2014 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:13 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  maybe you should know that like Napoleon Bonaparte he came out of exile and reclaimed his throne.

No he didn't. He is an ex-admin. That's why his name is the color it is and not green like it was.

angel I am in so much debt for that. everybody give her a positive rating because I cant for my negative rating matches my IQ test results.
18-08-2014, 07:17 PM
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/showteam.php

Go here and read the list and note the colors and names that aren't there - like KC's name that used to be there but isn't any more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-08-2014, 07:18 PM
(18-08-2014 07:16 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I cant for my negative rating matches my IQ test results.

OK, now that was funny. Gotta give you credit for that one. Laugh out load

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-08-2014, 07:18 PM
(18-08-2014 07:16 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No he didn't. He is an ex-admin. That's why his name is the color it is and not green like it was.

angel I am in so much debt for that. everybody give her a positive rating because I cant for my negative rating matches my IQ test results.

No, it overstates your IQ.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-08-2014, 07:19 PM
(18-08-2014 07:15 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 06:53 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  if I can get 3 mods to say yes that will be the same to me as Kings approval.

That is not how it works and besides, you can't just make up rules. Tongue
I have a better idea, tell the LJ to take me off his ignore list long enough to see my
"Love the Lord thy mod" act of contrition psalm.
18-08-2014, 07:21 PM
(18-08-2014 07:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/showteam.php

Go here and read the list and note the colors and names that aren't there - like KC's name that used to be there but isn't any more.

thank you but I took your word for it your noble highness!Bowing