im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
See...WC a new best friend for you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Wow! This is the best shit since Bourgeois Piglet. The OP vid is like Blair Witch Project meets my childhood- nightmares tonight!

Heart Wow.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
18-08-2014, 07:49 PM
(18-08-2014 07:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pretty sure he's laugh at you (like the rest of the forum), not with you.

Or he's feels that no conclusive evidence on WC has been displayed either way. WC is displaying actions that could be indicative of being a troll, or could be indicative of being someone who has issues with boundaries (and other social issues) and is rebuilding himself after a traumatic deconversion. If he's the latter his interactions were hardly helped by multiple people here attacking him from day one without ever giving him a chance.

Also, if he is telling the truth, that would mean getting this wrong would mean we banned a member who was having a crisis in life following a horrific deconversion and was desperate for acceptance. Hardly befits an atheism forum.

We're not psychiatrists...
If he has issues (which he obviously does) than they sure as shit aren't best dealt with here. Banning him could mean he fucks off elsewhere where his "needs" are better tendered too.

And besides, obvious troll is obvious.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Also, I am calling Hughsie 'Hussy' now. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
18-08-2014, 07:52 PM
(18-08-2014 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Or he's feels that no conclusive evidence on WC has been displayed either way. WC is displaying actions that could be indicative of being a troll, or could be indicative of being someone who has issues with boundaries (and other social issues) and is rebuilding himself after a traumatic deconversion. If he's the latter his interactions were hardly helped by multiple people here attacking him from day one without ever giving him a chance.

Also, if he is telling the truth, that would mean getting this wrong would mean we banned a member who was having a crisis in life following a horrific deconversion and was desperate for acceptance. Hardly befits an atheism forum.

We're not psychiatrists...
If he has issues (which he obviously does) than they sure as shit aren't best dealt with here. Banning him could mean he fucks off elsewhere where his "needs" are better tendered too.

And besides, obvious troll is obvious.

You forget that deconversion has led many to things like necrophilia. It's a frequent issue that must be dealt with on TTA.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-08-2014, 07:56 PM
(18-08-2014 07:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pretty sure he's laugh at you (like the rest of the forum), not with you.

Or he's feels that no conclusive evidence on WC has been displayed either way. WC is displaying actions that could be indicative of being a troll, or could be indicative of being someone who has issues with boundaries (and other social issues) and is rebuilding himself after a traumatic deconversion. If he's the latter his interactions were hardly helped by multiple people here attacking him from day one without ever giving him a chance.

I can't believe a (British) supermod just said that. the truth is stranger than fiction. I'm going to have to pinch myself very hard to find out if this is a dream or not. Shy
18-08-2014, 07:57 PM

His problems started long before any deconversion (this from his own admittance, and he was still a theist when he arrived, and a theist when he was banned from AF), and will continue long after I'm sure. I think I've seen... More than 10 posts from him swearing up and down that he is doing much better, controlling himself better, and will improve his interaction on the forum. Usually within 1-2 posts he proves that to be a lie. He even said he felt real remorse, and would refrain from posting to reflect on his actions, another lie. Not saying the lying is the problem, I'm saying that he does not have the impulse control, nor the introspective abilities needed to reform his behavior any time in the near future. This is all based on his actual posting history and record, not feeling. His 900 post history and actions here tell the story.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
18-08-2014, 07:57 PM
(18-08-2014 07:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Or he's feels that no conclusive evidence on WC has been displayed either way. WC is displaying actions that could be indicative of being a troll, or could be indicative of being someone who has issues with boundaries (and other social issues) and is rebuilding himself after a traumatic deconversion. If he's the latter his interactions were hardly helped by multiple people here attacking him from day one without ever giving him a chance.

I can't believe a (British) supermod just said that. the truth is stranger than fiction. I'm going to have to pinch myself very hard to find out if this is a dream or not. Shy

Relax Skippy - it's Hughsie - defender of the depraved.

18-08-2014, 07:58 PM
He doesn't seem de-converted. Or even trying to de-convert. Actually it's one of the few things he doesn't ramble on about.
You'd think that would be high priority for someone who recently has, or is attempting to de-convert. It tends to be mentioned as an afterthought really.
18-08-2014, 07:58 PM
(18-08-2014 07:50 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Also, I am calling Hughsie 'Hussy' now. Big Grin

honestly I thought that was what the name was supposed to be pronounced. Laugh out load

alright guys if you take away your negative reps for like 10 minutes I will give like so many of you positive rap points and then you can destroy the privilege right after. Deal?