im contristati (im sorry)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: im contristati (im sorry)
(18-08-2014 07:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I can't believe a (British) supermod just said that. the truth is stranger than fiction. I'm going to have to pinch myself very hard to find out if this is a dream or not. Shy

Is that a weird thing for a British person to say? Or a Super-Mod to say?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2014, 07:59 PM
(18-08-2014 07:58 PM)pablo Wrote:  He doesn't seem de-converted. Or even trying to de-convert. Actually it's one of the few things he doesn't ramble on about.
You'd think that would be high priority for someone who recently has, or is attempting to de-convert. It tends to be mentioned as an afterthought really.

He's said he has given up his religion, but very much still believes in god, but also hates him very much. He's been saying recently that he's an atheist now, I have no idea.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
18-08-2014, 08:00 PM
(18-08-2014 07:58 PM)pablo Wrote:  He doesn't seem de-converted. Or even trying to de-convert. Actually it's one of the few things he doesn't ramble on about.
You'd think that would be high priority for someone who recently has, or is attempting to de-convert. It tends to be mentioned as an afterthought really.
go look at the threads that I started regarding thecism and Christianity and get back to me.
18-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Rap points - gee, that would be swell.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-08-2014, 08:01 PM
(18-08-2014 07:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 07:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I can't believe a (British) supermod just said that. the truth is stranger than fiction. I'm going to have to pinch myself very hard to find out if this is a dream or not. Shy

Is that a weird thing for a British person to say? Or a Super-Mod to say?
BOTH boss! Did you read the thread that I started that compared the British Empire to Nazi Germany?
18-08-2014, 08:02 PM
(18-08-2014 07:59 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

He's said he has given up his religion, but very much still believes in god, but also hates him very much. He's been saying recently that he's an atheist now, I have no idea.
I expressed a desire to be an atheist but I can't stop believing in God it's not something you can just choose to do.
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
18-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Your voice is awesome; I was so relaxed when I listened to the video in the OP. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
18-08-2014, 08:03 PM
(18-08-2014 07:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow! This is the best shit since Bourgeois Piglet. The OP vid is like Blair Witch Project meets my childhood- nightmares tonight!

Heart Wow.
that so indicate that maybe I could even make money at this. Smile
18-08-2014, 08:04 PM
(18-08-2014 07:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  His problems started long before any deconversion (this from his own admittance, and he was still a theist when he arrived, and a theist when he was banned from AF), and will continue long after I'm sure. I think I've seen... More than 10 posts from him swearing up and down that he is doing much better, controlling himself better, and will improve his interaction on the forum. Usually within 1-2 posts he proves that to be a lie. He even said he felt real remorse, and would refrain from posting to reflect on his actions, another lie. Not saying the lying is the problem, I'm saying that he does not have the impulse control, nor the introspective abilities needed to reform his behavior any time in the near future. This is all based on his actual posting history and record, not feeling. His 900 post history and actions here tell the story.

Oh I agree his problems started before deconversion, I think though that a bad deconversion would exacerbate things.

As for him lacking impulse control and introspective abilities, that could well be true. He may do better though if the majority of people we being constructive instead of opening with "you're a dick", moving onto "you're a complete dick", and ending up on "you're the biggest dick in the world". Of course he may still act exactly the same if he wasn't under constant attack. I guess we'll just never know.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-08-2014, 08:04 PM
(18-08-2014 08:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Your voice is awesome; I was so relaxed when I listened to the video in the OP. Sleepy
if I had your number I could sing to you every night but I guess I can send you a YouTube video every night if you like Wink