im just so sad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 04:30 PM
im just so sad
I feel so hurt and unwanted. As most know my mother is nuts. Im having a hard time accepting she hates me this much. How can a mom do this to their child?

Then I'm at work last night and we have one girl that I don't think has all her wires connecting. So she keeps saying weird things like get on craigslist and find a new mom. Or don't be sad just burry it deep down or try drugs to help you forget. Ok I do not do drugs expect weed. And I will never even try anything else. But I've told her I just don't want to talk about it. Mainly with her because she says the most weird things.

Today we moved to our new apartment and I have no family expect my kids that will help or even want to see it or be excited about it.

Thursday was my birthday and not one family member called or anything. I guess they all think I'm the mental one. Im just so heart broken.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: im just so sad
I'm sorry I missed your birthday, purpledaisies! Hug

[Image: purple_daisy_happy_birthday_greeting_car...r_1024.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
03-10-2015, 06:27 PM
Happy late birthday Purpledaisies. I am really sorry you are going through this. It is not easy now, but in the future it will be much better without a crazy mom determined to put you down and then lying about having done it. Think of of the new place as a wiping the slate clean and building new and good memories without all the baggage and guilt.
03-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Happy belated birthday!

I can't really speak to your situation but...try to connect with some people outside your family, because they seem to be batshit insane. BTW why does it say batshit is not a word? And we're always here for you too.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
03-10-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry you're going through this. We think the world of you here Smile And from the way you talk about your husband, I can tell he absolutely adores you. Heart

Happy Birthday!!

[Image: a3db516b8375bc935fa7f98925422add.gif]
03-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Re: im just so sad
The way they treat you is a reflection of them, not a gauge of your own worth. I've got family who acted similar and it's difficult to go through. Just keep in mind that this kind of behavior highlights their shortcomings, not yours.

And happy birthday
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
03-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Enjoy the time off from the negativity. Big Grin

[Image: belated-birthday46_zps4gt3duem.gif]
03-10-2015, 07:30 PM
(03-10-2015 04:30 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I feel so hurt and unwanted. As most know my mother is nuts. Im having a hard time accepting she hates me this much. How can a mom do this to their child?

Then I'm at work last night and we have one girl that I don't think has all her wires connecting. So she keeps saying weird things like get on craigslist and find a new mom. Or don't be sad just burry it deep down or try drugs to help you forget. Ok I do not do drugs expect weed. And I will never even try anything else. But I've told her I just don't want to talk about it. Mainly with her because she says the most weird things.

Today we moved to our new apartment and I have no family expect my kids that will help or even want to see it or be excited about it.

Thursday was my birthday and not one family member called or anything. I guess they all think I'm the mental one. Im just so heart broken.

Hug

HAPPY B-DAY! Thumbsup Bowing

Actually.... not getting acknowledgments for my B-day is pretty normal for me. Other than friends drinking a toast... I don't get much fuss at all.... Consider

Heck, I only see my close family once a year at X-mas...

Yah... am pretty cool with how things are.

So! You're not 'alone' in having such celebrations slip away from you.

We'll, here, toast to your good health and well being for the year past and the years to come! Big Grin
03-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Awe thanks everyone. And yes my husband is awesome. We've been together for 20 years now. Married 12. He knows my family very well and he is done . I know he will never be around them again . I know him too well not to know that.

He took me anywhere I wanted to go and let me stay home from work. I was still a wreak.

I didn't really expect the birthday wishes I am just really sad. I know it will take time and I will move on and be a better person.

I am using this move to start fresh. We did get our keys today so we've been busy. :-!
03-10-2015, 11:20 PM
(03-10-2015 04:30 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I feel so hurt and unwanted. As most know my mother is nuts. Im having a hard time accepting she hates me this much. How can a mom do this to their child?

You may find this helpful.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner