im just so sad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: im just so sad
You are heartbroken and you should be. It's very understandable under the circumstances. Allow yourself to be a wreck, it's ok to mourn and be sad. But out of ashes comes better things and you only have one way to go but up.

Give yourself a chance to reboot and start over again.

And Happy Belated Birthday!

HeartHeart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2015, 01:14 AM
Congratulations on the new house. I'm sorry it had to start like that. Loosing family is hard and it will take time to get used to the thought that your mother apparently don't really care about you. I was wondering. How is your relationship with your husbands family? It seem to me they could fill some of the hole even though I know it wouldn't be the same. But if you need advice you would normally ask of a mother of sister, could you then use his mother. This could perhaps help alleviate the feeling of being alone.

Keep strong dear.

Oh and happy birthday.

*Huuuuugs*
04-10-2015, 03:28 AM
[Image: with%2Blots%2Bof%2Blove.PNG]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-10-2015, 03:28 PM
(04-10-2015 01:14 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Congratulations on the new house. I'm sorry it had to start like that. Loosing family is hard and it will take time to get used to the thought that your mother apparently don't really care about you. I was wondering. How is your relationship with your husbands family? It seem to me they could fill some of the hole even though I know it wouldn't be the same. But if you need advice you would normally ask of a mother of sister, could you then use his mother. This could perhaps help alleviate the feeling of being alone.

Keep strong dear.

Oh and happy birthday.

*Huuuuugs*
Yes we have a pretty good relationship. Its just that all his family live in other States away from us. And most of his family is religious however for the most part they don't say much about it. Only his mom will sometimes.

I can talk to them very well as I've been in their lives for 20 years now. I really love his sister she is such a sweetheart but sadly she lives is tx even hours further away then his mom. All his family lives in tx expect one sister I just realized that. Sheesh.Moving and this crap with my mom has my brain fried along with my stomach! Everything goes straight through for about a week now. Im sure I've lost a few pounds which I wanted just not like this.

Thanks for letting me get all this off my chest my husband is wonderful but I'm sure he is done hearing about mom. Lol
05-10-2015, 08:18 PM
It's not your birthday till you have some cake.
[Image: atheist-birthday-cake.jpg]

now you may celebrate!

ps. every Sunday I read the Sunday secrets at Post Secret.com. This week there is one that reminded me of you. It said "I lost everything, and I feel free". or something similar to that. Maybe a change of perspective can help you feel better about the family situation. Attitude is everything, right?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
05-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Have you ever considered counseling? I know many of us have effed up families, but if your life/family situation actually weighs on you for a long period of time and brings you down, maybe consider counseling.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
06-10-2015, 11:27 AM
(05-10-2015 08:18 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  It's not your birthday till you have some cake.
[Image: atheist-birthday-cake.jpg]

now you may celebrate!

ps. every Sunday I read the Sunday secrets at Post Secret.com. This week there is one that reminded me of you. It said "I lost everything, and I feel free". or something similar to that. Maybe a change of perspective can help you feel better about the family situation. Attitude is everything, right?

Thanks for the cake. Its awesome. I have been less stressed since I cut her out. However sad that I had too and for the way it happened. I can't have someone that accuses me of lying and she even said I have my husband fooled. Well I will say that I couldn't fool him he knows more about electronics then I do. Plus he was right next to me when all this happened. He tried to tell her that but she just said I lied to him and she never sent those texts. That was when my husband got very angry because he knew what happened since he saw it happen.

Im just baffled that she continued to lie knowing he read them as they came in and knew I didn't delete anything or edit her texts as she claimed. He even tried to tell my dad that but he didn't believe him. Or maybe he did and refused to acknowledge it. Either way he choose to be fooled and I know for a fact he wasn't home when mom sent those texts to me. He works for my brother so I know where he was and what he was doing.

So mom is the one that has people fooled or so she thinks. Or they are choosing to believe her either way I know where I stand.
06-10-2015, 11:28 AM
(05-10-2015 08:29 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Have you ever considered counseling? I know many of us have effed up families, but if your life/family situation actually weighs on you for a long period of time and brings you down, maybe consider counseling.

I have I just don't have the money right now with moving and everything. Thanks though.
06-10-2015, 11:48 AM
im just so sad
Happy belated birthday!!! Revel in the positive thoughts that people are posting here for you and always remember: purple daisies are extraordinary and beautiful!

In Norse mythology the daisy is a symbol of love, sensuality and fertility!

Astrological meanings include: family, patience, persistence, appreciation and quiet strength; all which you have inevitably shown to us in this forum!

Keep your head up and stay plugged into a community that gives you space to vent and then offers support!

We love you in here PD! Smile

**Crickets** -- God
06-10-2015, 12:12 PM
(06-10-2015 11:28 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 08:29 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Have you ever considered counseling? I know many of us have effed up families, but if your life/family situation actually weighs on you for a long period of time and brings you down, maybe consider counseling.

I have I just don't have the money right now with moving and everything. Thanks though.
I understand. I imagine it is expensive. Well, my best advice is to just live! Daily life is full of random interesting and fun things. Finding joy in the little things is what makes life great. When I'm feeling particularly down, I have a few go-tos that I know cheer me up. They generally include drinking water, eating, or exercise (a-lot of the time my mood is a reflection of my physical state...hunger, dehydration..lethargy..sometimes I feel really down and sad only to realize I'm actually just physically in-need of something to combat these things). but it's diff for everybody. It works for sadness induced by events as well..sometimes. Good luck Smile.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.